[Game Idea] A Natalya Knockerz Origins Story

sneed

Fri May 10, 2024 7:44 am

Here's another game idea. This time an origin story for Natalya Knockerz.
As always feel free to critique or comment.
Enjoy!

Natalya Knockerz Origins Story

Characters:
Natalya Knockerz
Unknown factory workers
Lieutenant Borshev (no secks)
Island boy (no secks)

Story:
Natalya Knockerz was chosen to be part of an elite training program for the GRU and she is set to be one of the country's greatest assets. Her superior, Borshev took a liking to Ms. Knockerz but she apparently has no desire for a sexual relationship with him. As such, Borshev has ordered Natalya Knockerz to undergo cognitive reprogramming so that she will become the perfect sex toy and satisfy any man's desires. However, her altered mind may prove to be a nuisance for the bumbling duo.

Prologue Scene: Borshev's Interrogation Chamber
Natalya is seen grimacing as she's strapped to a chair with her arms bound. Her breasts are noticeably smaller allowing her to almost fit in her uniform.
Two electro-conductive probes (one on either side of her cranium) are seconds away from being turned on.

Borshev – Tell me you'll go on a date with me or I'll turn this machine on!

Natalya – Never! I vill stay a virgin forever, and you are last on my list, Lieutenant!

Borshev – So be it, Agent Knockerz. I will not enjoy this.

The players select the “On” switch to zap Ms. Knockerz.
Electricity circulates throughout her head and body. Gradually her breasts grow to the monstrous size we know as she simultaneously becomes lecherous and indecent due to the reprogramming.

Borshev – Da, da! This is working more fabulously than I could imagine. She is transforming into the perfect fuck doll! You will love me yet, Natalya.

Natalya – Buhhhhhzzzzzzuhhhhhh

Suddenly, Borshev's phone on his desk begins to ring. An urgent red light flashes on the base of the phone to suggest the call is of utmost importance.
Borshev picks up the receiver hastily.

Natalya is still comically seen being filled with electricity behind Borshev as he begins to talk.

Borshev – Yes, Major. Da, da.......But I am in the middle of training her; she may not be ready for field. Da, da. I understand.

Borshev – Well, my lovely, it appears you are being sent on a mission. Let us continue this when you return.

The machine and electricity are turned off.
A drooling Natalya has nothing to say.

First scene: Island Dock
The busty bimbo beauty is seen stepping off a sea plane onto a dock situated next to a beautiful island in the tropics.
She immediately attracts our attention with a Soviet-issued micro bikini and transparent sarong which fails to cover her g-string bottom.
An island boy is seen struggling to carry her large luggage which seems to be overflowing with lingerie and guns.

Natalya – Take it up to my...how do you say, “bungalow” and I vill check-in, boy.

Fade out

Fade in

Natalya is in her signature POV pose by the pool.

Just then Agent Knockerz's phone rings.

Borshev – Hello darling, I hope you are enjoying yourself. Major wants you to get back to work and find the stolen blueprints from one of our nuclear submarines. I will be here with you every step of the way since this is your first mission.

Natalya – This should be piece of pastry, Lieutenant.

Scene Two: Factory Floor
Natalya sneaks into the facility to retrieve the stolen blueprints.
She drops down like a cat from the ceiling onto the floor of what appears to be a fish processing factory.

Natalya – Something smells....fishy

Natalya's earpiece buzzes in.
Borshev – Remember, you are permitted to engage anyone in your path, Ms. Knockerz.

Natalya – Understood.. You two, over there! Stop.

Two fish processors are seen and struck by the buxom beauty's appearance.
Still in her micro bikini with her areolae poking from either side and a pistol strapped to her thigh, she approaches the two.

Natalya – You vill tell me where they keep the plans.

Worker 1 – Is this bitch for real? She must be on drugs.

Worker 2 – These tourists are getting worse and worse every year.

Natalya – Speak weaklings, stop wasting my time!

Worker 1 – Fine, fine. Right this way.

The workers lead Knockerz into a small office.

Scene 3: Factory Office
Image exterior
Image interior

Worker 2 – So what is it you wanted?

Worker 1 – Yeah, dressed like that you've got to be lost or looking for something.

Natalya – Playing get-hard are we? We shall do this the hard way, no? It makes no difference to me.

Natalya is seen in a bust shot as she is about to let loose her bikini and expose her breasts to two strangers.
The players are given a “click here” button to release the boobs with a replay option after the drop.

Worker 1 – Look at those fucking knockers!

Natalya – This is my name, you fool! Prepare to be dealt with.

Worker 2 – Where did you say you were from again lady?

Sex Scene 1: Breast worship and tit-fucking
Natalya is on her back with her tits facing up to the camera and one of the worker's cocks laying on each of her tits; one worker by her head and the other by her abdomen.

Natalya – Are you going to start talking?

Worker 1 – Wow!

Worker 2 – These are the biggest pair of titties I've ever seen!

Borshev – What the hell is going on there darling!?!

Idle

One cock slides into the top crevice of her giant boobs and another cock slides into the bottom crevice.

Natalya – I will make you fuck these big monster boobs unless you tell me where you keep those plans you vile-smelling cretins.

Worker 1 – Let me think long and hard about that.

Worker 2 – I'm just a lowly employee, I swear.

Easy

The workers start moving their cocks in and out of Agent Knockerz's massive boobs.

Borshev – I demand to know what's going on there, agent!

Natalya – I'm just squeezing some information out of these low-lifes, lieutenant. Get back to you soon.

Worker 1 – Who the fuck are you talking to you crazy bitch?

Worker 2 – Yeah, keep working these freakish tits for us. I mean, this is horrible, please stop!

Medium

Natalya – Tell me everything you know or I'll use these giant tits to drain you men dry

Worker 1 – I'll never talk!

Worker 2 – Yeah!

Hard

Natalya – So be it, prepare for my finishing move.

Worker 1 – That's it, I can't hold out much longer.

Worker 2 – It's over!

CUM

Natalya – Now tell me where the blueprints are, immediately!

Worker 1 – I don't know, but I know of a couple guys that might.

Natalya – Bring them here, now!

Sex Scene 2: Anal
Natalya is totally nude except for her service-issued pistol still attached to her thigh.
She is splayed out like a fish with the camera looking down at her body and tits.
Her head is turned with her lips on the head of another worker's penis, and yet another worker is poking at her anus.

Idle

Natalya – I swear to God I will use my anus to suck the information out of you peasants if you don't tell me wear the plans are right now.

Worker 3 – Sorry, I don't talk to big titty Russians!

Natalya – How did he know I was from Russia?

Borshev – You are being fooled Natalya, stop this right now!

Worker 4 – Why don't you stop talking for a while and try sucking on this you retarded bimbo.

Easy

Worker 3 – Wow, I think it's working. I'm starting to remember.

Borshev – Agent, report in immediately!

Medium

Natalya – I cannalt tarlksm mnow Broarshmev

Worker 4 – Yeah, suck my cock you nutty Russian bimbo!

Worker 3 – Your asshole is probably going to kill me!

Hard

Worker 4 – Ahh, suck the intel out of me! I can feel it coming!

Worker 3 – This is it!

Borshev – This is the worst thing that could have happened!

CUM

Natalya's tits and abdomen are covered in semen as she lays there subserviently.

Natalya – Are you going to tell me where the plans are now or vill I have to make this whole factory ejaculate?

Worker 3 – You drive a hard bargain, missy. But you may have to use that pussy of yours if you want what you're after!

Natalya – You fools, this is what I was born for!

Borshev – Think about what you're doing, Natalya! Think of me!

Segue Scene
A line of workers is seen waiting at the door of the office.

Fade to next scene.

Sex Scene 3: Vaginal

Natalya is seen having vaginal sex with yet another worker as she jerks the dicks of two more, one in each hand. She is in the missionary position with her legs spread and the camera pointing down at her.

Fuck 1
Natalya – Da, yes, fuck my Soviet pussy, fuck my Soviet pussy! In and out, in out out. You will talk!

Borshev – No!!! Natalya, you were supposed to be mine!

Fuck 2

Another dick is exchanged in her pussy as she continues to jerk the dicks off beside her

Natalya – I have become a woman and there's nothing you can do about it, Lieutenant. What I do now is for Mother Russia.

Worker 8 – Who the fuck do you keep talking to?

Worker 1 – I told you she was bat-shit crazy.

Fuck 3 (Hard)

Worker 7 – Who cares, just keep fucking her.

Natalya – Don't talk to me like that, I could squash you like a bug with my vaginal walls alone!

Worker 6 – That sounds good! But you seem impervious to cock you Soviet slut, and it seems you have no control over your actions!

Natalya – Nyet, be quiet! I am most composed and respected in all of USSR.

Worker 7 – That's it!

CUM
The dick in her pussy and all the dicks around her cum, glazing her in semen.

Natalya – Huff, mfuff, are you buffoons going to tell me where the God-damn sub plans are now?

Worker 12 – Lady, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Worker 9 – She must be looking for those wackos next door.

Worker 8 – Oh, those deranged nut-jobs that are trying to build a submarine? Yeah maybe try over there you dumb cock-crazed slut. This is a business and we're trying to get some work done around here.

MISSION FAILED!

Fade Out.
bossnlaaah

Fri May 10, 2024 5:44 pm

game looks amazing hopefully they make it
largetitsenjoyer

Tue May 14, 2024 4:36 am

Lots of good elements in this story. Natalya was always one of my favorite women from MNF.