Boom Town! Wrestling 2

Dwayne

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:18 am

New game is out, much sooner than anticipated! Haven’t played it yet, but it looks good...what did everyone think?
Kelumir

Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:57 am

Urrgh... I still do not care for that combat system. There's just TOO much clicking. :x
The game looks great, but I just don't have the time or the patience to go through that.
Serrated

Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:02 am

I thought it was pretty cool! Something about the female bounty hunter seemed a little lack luster though. I liked her suit, but it just seemed too much of one thing perhaps? Not enough design to it? Not sure...but Baka's turkey suit was hilarious.As far as the combat system goes, yes there was a lot of clicking, but it wasn't that bad. On another note, Baka looked different than from other games. For some reason he didn't look as goofy as he normally does. There were also a few other errors here and there like some repeated text, or Baka still holding onto the fliers after he threw them at the bounty hunter...that was weird. The sex scenes were pretty stellar, and I wish there would have been a few more just because I thought they were that good. I really enjoyed how firm the bounty hunters tits looked. Those JUGGS looked pretty good, but I don't know if the nipples needed to be hanging out over the edge of her suit during the dialogue scenes. Overall it wasn't a bad game, but it had a few flaws.
Dwayne

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:08 am

I liked it! Fun sequel to a fun game, glad that MNF is continuing this series. Also, I’m a fan of linking up the MNF universe, so I was happy to see the mayor and Baka involved in the action. I thought Serrated wrote a compelling short idea and Kosmos drew some hot scenes at unique angles with a sexy big boobed new character...I personally would’ve liked bigger boobs and Baka’s dick disappearing into the cleavage for the titfuck, but that’s just my opinion after the fact and the scene was pretty awesome as is anyways. Great work Kosmos and keep up the strong finish to 2017, MNF!
Serrated

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:04 am

Yes, but some credit should be given to Lord Escobar. He was generous enough to let me make my own version of a boomtown wrestling match. His name should be on the game too.
Dwayne

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:48 am

Serrated wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:04 am
Yes, but some credit should be given to Lord Escobar. He was generous enough to let me make my own version of a boomtown wrestling match. His name should be on the game too.
Good point thanks for the reminder! Kudos to Lord Escobar too 8-)
Lord_Escobar

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:29 am

Thank God! Vadim finally fixed the problem I was having trying to log into the forum since the new website went up! But now I see my name isn't given any credit on the second Boom Town idea! :x

*Sigh* Anyway, I was happy how this turned out for the most part. Some of the flaws you pointed out Serrated were accurate, but the sex scenes were pretty good. I also see someone went ahead and posted a Boom Town 3, with two words for a plot. :?

Although that has nothing to do with Christmas, and isn't even a plot, more importantly was not given my permission to do so it did give me an idea for another potential character that could be seen in Boom Town. However, in the future there will be an even bigger surprise in Boom Town that will shock most of you. Just wait and see. :D
gregson

Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:02 am

A very good game! The only bad that in the first sex scenes Baka don't even puts his dick between her tits and his dick moves in the same direction which looks very stupid. The main question is - from what he came if he didn't even rubbed his dick against her tits? :lol:

But I noticed that lately Kosmos never puts guys's dicks between tits during titfucking. The same happened in Gloria Gazongas, Boom Town 1 and some other games.

And I wish Kosmos would draw tits like before cuz the ones he draws now look like fake, these are not appealing imo :?
Kelumir

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:04 am

I'm thinking about giving these games another shot, because so far I just give up because I can't get past the mini-game.
But before I do, I was wondering, is there any kind of strategy to beating it? Because so far my strategy (if you can call it that) is just to get in close, spam left click, then run away and collect health, then get back in and spam left click again. Am I doing it right or is there a better way?
Serrated

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:39 pm

Kelumir wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:04 am
I'm thinking about giving these games another shot, because so far I just give up because I can't get past the mini-game.
But before I do, I was wondering, is there any kind of strategy to beating it? Because so far my strategy (if you can call it that) is just to get in close, spam left click, then run away and collect health, then get back in and spam left click again. Am I doing it right or is there a better way?
That's basically all you do. Maybe you have a slow finger. :? I'm sorry Kel, my sarcasm is uncalled for. I'm just so confused on how you find this to be challenging. It's just so simple. Close in on her, and left click rapidly. Don't pause at all! Just Boom, Boom, Boom! Then collect the health boosts, rinse and repeat. If you get grappled left click even faster, so you can break out of the grapple. Then resume attacking her and picking up the red health kits. Round 2 is even easier because you get power buffs that allow you to hit harder for a short while in addition to the health kits. In round theee there will be debuffs that look like skulls. Don't step on those. Ever. Just keep collecting health kits, power ups, and left click to beat hell. That's all there is to it. :mrgreen: