Nintendolls Christmas 4

beinghaseo

Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:56 am

Alright guys, I spent a few hours today getting it all together but here is the rough draft for Nintendolls Christmas 4. I wanted it to be ended right but there will be problems so let me know what I can do to make it perfect. I have 4 days to do so but I trust you all with making inclusions or redactions. Thanks for helping me everyone!

Nintendolls Christmas 4

Stein has had his fun with the girls alongside giving them some new clothing but as Christmas winds down and a knock on the door excites Stein, a guest arrives to make sure Christmas ends on the highest note. Christmas comes to an end but the memories will always be there.

Black Screen

KNOCK! KNOCK!

???: ”Ah! My guest has arrived. Brilliant!”

Black screen disappears and shows a door. You click on the Door Knob to open the door.

At the door stands a gorgeous woman with raven black hair sucking on a small lollipop and carrying a large bag. She is wearing a sexy Holiday outfit.

???: “Bayonet! You made it my love.”

Bayonet: “You know I wouldn't miss spending Christmas with you dear, I even brought some gifts.”

Screen changes to show the living room in Stein's house with Rosa, Sam, Selda, and Princess standing around.

Bayonet: “Oh my, well hello. You have been busy dear, which would explain the poor named gal outside”

Small bubble opens up that shows Daisy naked with cum coming out of her pussy and ass

Daisy: “Re...Revenge...”

Stein: “They needed help with new clothes, being a kind and caring man, you know I couldn't say no heh” “I wasn't expecting anymore guests, I will deal with the one outside later”

Rosa: “We really should be leaving, thanks again Stein. I think”

Sam: “Let's just get the fuck out of here before anything else happens. I just want Christmas to be over”

Bayonet: “Well before you leave can you help me with this bag?”

Screen changes to Bayonet putting the large bag on a table, the bag is still tied at the top. The camera shows nothing but the bag.

Bayonet: “Now then. Sam, Rosa, Princess, and Selda. Can you come and get your gifts?”

???: “How...How did you know our names?”

Bayonet: “Let's just say a hefty man in a red suit gave these to me. I was honored and just had to make sure you got them hehe”

???: “We really should be leaving, I know where this is heading”

???: “I welcome you into my house but you deny gifts? You wound me”

???: “Sigh... Okay. We open the gifts and then we will leave. No funny business!”

Bayonet: “Alright so let's see who is first?”

The string that ties the bag becomes clickable. Once you untie the bag you bring out a small rectangular box. You click on it again and a black box opens up with 4 lollipops inside.

Bayonet: “Oh that man knows me so well”

???: “Did you say something?”

???: “No my dear, it seems we get to share some treats tonight”

All 4 Lollipop's are shown on the screen still in the box, they are Blue, Pink, Purple, and Orange. You click on each one and it brings up a text prompt.

Pink ???: “I will take this one. Mmmm it's sweet!”
Blue ???: ”Please don't be bad, Please don't be bad! Mmmm”
Orange ???: “I don't have a sweet tooth but a gift's a gift. Mmmm, this is tasty.”
Purple ???: “A lollipop? Not the worst gift I have ever gotten. Oh, so sweet!”

Bayonet: “Glad you like the sweeties, I always have a lollipop on me or in me hehe”

Bayonet: “Now how about some fun with these lollipop's?”

The girls all say: “Yes mistress, only if we can get more!”

Bayonet: “Mmmm, how about one at a time?”

Sex scene 1:
Lollipop Dildo and titsucking (Character switching)

On the screen will appear 4 bubbles, Sam, Selda, Princess, and Rosa. You click on one and Bayonet will fuck that character. Bayonet takes the lollipop associated with that character and inserts it into the chosen character's pussy and asshole.

As soon as the scene starts Bayonet is pressing on the lips of the girl with her finger as the Lollipop is inside their mouth.

Note to Kosmos: Please include the following dialogue during the sex scene.

Girl you chose: “This isn't right... But it's so sweet”

Bayonet: “Do you want it to taste sweeter?”

Girl you chose: “Yes mistress”

Bayonet will use the lollipop as a dildo. Bayonet will be sucking on the breasts of the girl while she fucks the girl with the Lollipop. When the bar is at 50% she switches to insert it into the girls asshole but has this dialogue with the girls first.

Bayonet: “I bet it tastes so sweet now but it needs to be sweeter!”

Speed settings for the Pussy: Slow, Fast, Hard
Speed settings for the Asshole: Slow, Fast, Hard

Once the bar is full and the girl has cummed, Bayonet takes the Lollipop and puts it back in the girls mouth.

Bayonet: “Mmmm, you have such a naughty body. I need to taste everything about you.”

Sex scene 2
69 with Assplay

Again 4 bubbles come up as you chose a character between Rosa, Sam, Princess, and Selda. Once you click on one the character will 69 with Bayonet

Soon as the scene starts the following dialogue occurs.

Bayonet: “Oh darling, your pussy is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. It looks tasty. Let me drink your juices my love”

Girl you chose: “Yes mistress, please drink my sweet juices until you are full”

While Bayonet is licking the pussy of the girl you chose, she is also taking her Lollipop and inserting it into the girls asshole. The girl you chose is using her own Lollipop and inserting it into Bayonet's pussy.

Speed settings for the 69: Slow, Fast, Hard

Once the bar is full and both girls cum Bayonet says the following

Bayonet: “So fucking good! I could drink you all night long!”

Screen changes to the table with the bag again

???: “I knew this would happen...but she knows where to touch me”
???: “I am going to lose my sanity in this house...”

Bayonet: “Now let's see what else is in this bag”
You click the string on the bag and you pull out another gift. A long Rectangular box. You click on it again to unwrap it and a bright Pink Strapon is pulled out.

Bayonet: “Mmmmm, would be a shame to not share the gift. Steinn dear, do you want to help me spread the love?”

Stein: “It would be my pleasure”

Sex scene 3: Reverse Cowgirl Orgy

Steinn and Bayonet fuck Princess and Selda while Sam and Rosa play with their tits. Princess and Selda will have the Lollipop's in their mouths while Sam and Rosa use their Lollipop's to poke and circle the tits of Selda and Princess.

Speed Settings: Slow, Fast, Hard

Screen changes to a black screen.

Stein: “Let me put these gifts on the ground, I am going to need the table for this. TRAINER! Can you come here please? I need to share my gift with you as well!”

Sex Scene 4: Table Anal

The 5 Girls (Sam, Selda, Princess, Rosa, and Trainer) all lay down around the table with their legs in the air. Steins goes around fucking all 5 girls in the ass.

Note to Kosmos: You don't have to draw faces here, just keep the breasts and lower bodies in view.

Each girl gets their own bar to fill but they will be quick. Each time the bar fills, Stein will cum inside their asses and the girls will say one of the following things. You can pick them at Random Kosmos

Cum Dialogue choices:

“Hnnnh, thank you!”
“Oh fuck, my poor asshole”
“I love my gift”
“Fuck! Mmmmm”
“It's so warm inside”
“Aww I wanted to drink it”
“Merry Christmas to me!”

Once all the girls have been fucked the screen goes back to the bag of gifts on the table.

???: ”Looks like we are going to spend the night, snowstorm just came in”
???: “Mistress, can I sleep with you?”

Bayonet: “Yes my dear hehe”

The screen changes to the house sitting alone surrounded by snow. A small dark figure is seen looking side the window of the house.

Daisy: “Hey! Don't I get a present!?”

The screen goes black and comes back to the bag on the table.

Note to Kosmos: No matter what Kosmos, please include this to the ending.

The string on the bag glows and you click on it.
Inside the bag is a letter. Clicking the letter opens it up and reads:

“Merry Christmas you groovy bastards! When Sin created this series it became a favorite of mine. When I asked if I could help him write the 2nd one he was very happy that I wanted to help. When he gave me full permission to take ownership of the series, I was worried I couldn't do it without him but I got the series all the way to this point. This will be the last Nintendoll's game I write in the main series. I hope Sin is proud of the final result. I want to give my thanks to everyone who voted on the series to get to this point and to Sin for trusting me with it. I want to thank Kosmos as well for dealing with my bullshit for years but still doing his best every single time. Thank you very much Kosmos!

Love you all, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

Haseo.

Button on the lower right says “The End” Clicking on it takes you to the End Screen.

Bonus scene if Kosmos has time.

Bayonet is giving Steinn a blowjob while she spreads her butt cheeks. She has 5 lollipop's inside her. 1 in her ass and 4 in her pussy. Simple screen with no speed settings, just a repeating animation.

The end

Created by Haseo and Sin
beinghaseo

Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:25 am

Alright so I am now done with the idea. Changed a lot so give it a quick look. Let me know what works and what doesn't.

Thanks for reading!

Nintendolls Christmas 4

Stein has had his fun with the girls alongside giving them some new clothing but as Christmas winds down and a knock on the door excites Stein, a guest arrives to make sure Christmas ends on the highest note. Christmas comes to an end but the memories will always be there.

Character's: Bayonet
https://i.imgur.com/3BZTI4V.jpg
Her Dress:
https://i.imgur.com/cZKWBj2.jpg

Black Screen

KNOCK! KNOCK!

???: ”Ah! My guest has arrived. Brilliant!”

Black screen disappears and shows a door. You click on the Door Knob to open the door.

At the door stands a gorgeous woman with raven black hair sucking on a small lollipop and carrying a large bag. She is wearing a sexy Holiday outfit.

???: “Bayonet! You made it my love.”

Bayonet: “You know I wouldn't miss spending Christmas with you dear, I even brought some gifts.”

Screen changes to an empty table with a fireplace in the background. A fire is lit in the background.

Fireplace:
https://i.imgur.com/6PKD5C7.jpg

Note to Kosmos: Do not draw any characters here except Dae when specified. All you have to do is insert speech bubbles with the given dialogues.

Just keep the Table and bag on screen at all time. I only named Bayonet so you know it's her talking that's why the rest of the characters have “???” on them. Do not draw her character for the dialogue. Just keep the speech bubbles. Tried to keep it simple for a reason.

Bayonet: “Oh my, well hello. You have been busy dear, which would explain the poor named gal outside”

Small bubble opens up that shows Daisy naked with cum coming out of her pussy and ass

Dae: “Re...Revenge...”

???: “They needed help with new clothes, being a kind and caring man, you know I couldn't say no heh” “I wasn't expecting anymore guests, I will deal with the one outside later”

???: “We really should be leaving, thanks again Stein. I think”

???: “Let's just get the fuck out of here before anything else happens. I just want Christmas to be over”

Bayonet: “Well before you leave can you help me with this bag?”

The empty table now has a giant red bag on it. There is golden string tying it at the top

Redbag:
https://i.imgur.com/gXNbgdr.jpg

Bayonet: “Now then. Sam, Rosa, Princess, and Selda. Can you come and get your gifts?”

???: “How...How did you know our names?”

Bayonet: “Let's just say a hefty man in a red suit gave these to me. It seems you already met him on this night. You left quite an impression on him loves. I was honored and just had to make sure you got them hehe”

???: “We really should be leaving, I know where this is heading”

???: “I welcome you into my house, make new clothing at your lovely request, but you deny gifts? You wound me”

???: “Sigh... Okay. We open the gifts and then we will leave. No funny business!”

Bayonet: “Alright so let's see who is first?”

The string that ties the bag becomes clickable. Once you untie the bag you bring out a small rectangular box. You click on it again and a black box opens up with 4 lollipops inside.

Black Box:
https://i.imgur.com/L2pxPvn.jpg
Lollipop's:
https://i.imgur.com/vVUbVqx.jpg

Bayonet: “Oh that man knows me so well”

???: “Did you say something?”

???: “No my dear, it seems we get to share some treats tonight”

All 4 Lollipop's are shown on the screen still in the box, they are Blue, Pink, Purple, and Orange. You click on each one and it brings up a text prompt.

Pink ???: “I will take this one. Mmmm it's sweet!”
Blue ???: ”Please don't be bad, Please don't be bad! Mmmm”
Orange ???: “I don't have a sweet tooth but a gift's a gift. Mmmm, this is tasty.”
Purple ???: “A lollipop? Not the worst gift I have ever gotten. Oh, so sweet!”

Bayonet: “Glad you like the sweets, I always have a lollipop on me or in me hehe”

Bayonet: “Let's just say that these make the bodies pop all over, like a vibrating that won't stop until one gets help from a certain mistress.”

Bayonet: “Now how about some fun with these lollipop's?”

The girls all say: “Yes mistress, only if we can get more!”

Bayonet: “Mmmm, how about one at a time?”

Character's:
Princess, Selda, Sam, and Rosa: https://i.imgur.com/BMBQxBD.png
Character Selection: https://i.imgur.com/QkPKKPP.png

Important Note to Kosmos: This is the last Nintendolls game I plan on making voluntarily. Since it is the last I want for you to make all 4 sex scenes and not change anything at all. I have kept the entire story very simple so you are not burdened with extra work. All you have to do is include speech bubbles. That is all you have to do outside the sex scenes.

The game needs 4 sex scenes so I hope you can do so. Thank you.

Sex scene 1:
Lollipop Dildo and titsucking (Character switching)
https://i.imgur.com/4UEM4e9.jpg

On the screen will appear 4 bubbles, Sam, Selda, Princess, and Rosa. You click on one and Bayonet will fuck that character. Bayonet takes the lollipop associated with that character and inserts it into the chosen character's pussy and asshole.

As soon as the scene starts Bayonet is pressing on the lips of the girl with her finger as the Lollipop is inside their mouth.

Girl you chose: “This isn't right... But it's so sweet”

Bayonet: “Do you want it to taste sweeter?”

Girl you chose: “Yes mistress”

Bayonet will use the lollipop as a dildo. Bayonet will be sucking on the breasts of the girl while she fucks the girl with the Lollipop. When the bar is at 50% she switches to insert it into the girls asshole but has this dialogue with the girls first.

Bayonet: “I bet it tastes so sweet now but it needs to be sweeter!”

Speed settings for the Pussy: Slow, Fast, Hard
Speed settings for the Asshole: Slow, Fast, Hard

Once the bar is full and the girl has cummed, Bayonet takes the Lollipop and puts it back in the girls mouth.

Bayonet: “Mmmm, you have such a naughty body. I need to taste everything about you.”

Sex scene 2
69 with Assplay
https://i.imgur.com/Jbj9VoF.png

Again 4 bubbles come up as you chose a character between Rosa, Sam, Princess, and Selda. Once you click on one the character will 69 with Bayonet

Soon as the scene starts the following dialogue occurs.

Bayonet: “Oh darling, your pussy is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. It looks tasty. Let me drink your juices my love”

Girl you chose: “Yes mistress, please drink my sweet juices until you are full”

While Bayonet is licking the pussy of the girl you chose, she is also taking her Lollipop and inserting it into the girls asshole. The girl you chose is using her own Lollipop and inserting it into Bayonet's pussy.

Speed settings for the 69: Slow, Fast, Hard

Once the bar is full and both girls cum Bayonet says the following

Bayonet: “So fucking good! I could drink you all night long!”

Character's:
Dae: https://i.imgur.com/21U9Pbl.png
https://i.imgur.com/u4fLfUa.png

Trainer: https://i.imgur.com/EPPqk82.png

Screen changes to the table with the bag again
Bayonet: “Let's see what else is in the ba...”

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Bayonet: “Oh my, someone at the door at this hour? Just when I was having my fun”

???: “After the year I have had and all the shit that has gone wrong, they get gifts and I don't?! THIS IS BULLSHIT!”

Bayonet: “Oh Dae, darling, I am so sorry. After all the fun we had, I forgot you were outside. Come here baby. Let me give you something sweet”

???: “Sweet? I don't like sweet. Got something sou... What are you putting in my mouth? Wait! Oh. Mmmmm It is sweet”

Bayonet: “Yes it is baby, now I don't have a gift for you, but I think Trainer knows about the doors. Trainer!

???: “Yes mistress.”

Bayonet: “How about you tell the doors outside how warm it is inside right now. I think we can make it warmer.”

Sex Scene 3: Tentacle Threesome
https://imgur.com/qprhJnx

The doorknobs from NC2 come back to fuck Trainer, Bayonet, and Dae. You can use the exact same position in the image provided. Trainer will scissor Dae while Bayonetta squeezes Dae's tit and rubs her pussy. The tentacles will be fucking Daisy in the mouth and sucking her other tit like in the picture. Any other details I will leave to you Kosmos.

Once all 3 girls cum and the tentacles cover them in cum, the screen returns to the Bag on the Table.

Character's:
Stein: https://i.imgur.com/EPPqk82.png

Bayonet: “Mmmm, now with those 2 out of the way I think we have time for one more gift.”

Bayonet: “Now let's see what else is in this bag”

You click the string on the bag and you pull out another gift. A long Rectangular box. You click on it again to unwrap it and a bright Pink Strapon is pulled out.

Bayonet: “Mmmmm, would be a shame to not share the gift. Steinn dear, do you want to help me spread the love?”

Stein: “It would be my pleasure”

Sex scene 4: Reverse Cowgirl Orgy
Reverse Cowgirl: https://i.imgur.com/GCbaPcF.jpg
Titsucking: https://i.imgur.com/Qv3Xkhu.jpg

Steinn and Selda fuck Princess and Bayonet while Sam and Rosa play with their tits. Princess and Bayonet will have the Lollipop's in their mouths while Sam and Rosa use their Lollipop's to poke and circle the tits of Selda and Bayonet.

Screen changes to a black screen.

???: ”Looks like we are going to spend the night, snowstorm just came in”
???: “Mistress, can I sleep with you?”

Bayonet: “Yes my dear hehe”

The screen goes black and comes back to the bag on the table.

Note to Kosmos: No matter what Kosmos, please include this to the ending.

The string on the bag glows and you click on it.
Inside the bag is a letter. Clicking the letter opens it up and reads:

“Merry Christmas you groovy bastards! When Sin created this series it became a favorite of mine. When I asked if I could help him write the 2nd one he was very happy that I wanted to help. When he gave me full permission to take ownership of the series, I was worried I couldn't do it without him but I got the series all the way to this point. This will be the last Nintendoll's game I write in the main series. I hope Sin is proud of the final result. I want to give my thanks to everyone who voted on the series to get to this point and to Sin for trusting me with it. I want to thank Kosmos as well for dealing with my bullshit for years but still doing his best every single time. Thank you very much Kosmos!

Love you all, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

Haseo.”

Button on the lower right says “The End” Clicking on it takes you to the End Screen where you can replay the scenes.

Bonus scene if Kosmos has time.

Bayonet is giving Steinn a blowjob while she spreads her butt cheeks. She has 5 lollipop's inside her. 1 in her ass and 4 in her pussy. Simple screen with no speed settings, just a repeating animation.

The end

Created by Haseo and Sin
Kelumir

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:42 am

The new script looks good H.
Though just a couple of things.

beinghaseo wrote:
Bayonet: “Glad you like the sweets, I always have a lollipop on me or in me hehe”

Bayonet: “Let's just say that these make the bodies pop all over, like a vibrating that won't stop until one gets help from a certain mistress.”
I feel like there is something missing between these sentences. Like part of the conversation has been left out. Something simple like:

???: “Wait, what?”

beinghaseo wrote:

Steinn and Selda fuck Princess and Bayonet while Sam and Rosa play with their tits. Princess and Bayonet will have the Lollipop's in their mouths while Sam and Rosa use their Lollipop's to poke and circle the tits of Selda and Bayonet. 

All of these still have Stein spelt with 2 n’s.
It’s not so much a problem in the second two since they’re just scene description, but the first one is character dialog.
beinghaseo

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:49 am

Thanks Kel!