Can we do something this these?

GoDWlf

Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:30 am

https://imgur.com/gallery/7mev7

Rule 63 Ninja turtles.

I must admit, not really my speed, but some of you sickos may have... ideas.
beinghaseo

Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:31 am

Actually CCBill does not allow Beastiality, Alien, or anything in between on MnF. The Turtles may fall into the alien category.

Which is a shame since Gender Bender is my favorite fetish. We haven't seen a Rule 63 game on MnF but they may change soon. I am currently helping a new user write one out based on the Naruto universe. Hopefully it catches on.
Kelumir

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:49 am

beinghaseo wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:31 am
Actually CCBill does not allow Beastiality, Alien, or anything in between on MnF. The Turtles may fall into the alien category.

Which is a shame since Gender Bender is my favorite fetish. We haven't seen a Rule 63 game on MnF but they may change soon. I am currently helping a new user write one out based on the Naruto universe. Hopefully it catches on.
While it's true the Rule 63 turtles may be a no go area (even though there is a game featuring their normal selves still up :? ), but something featuring Rule 63 April and Rule 63 Shredder could work. I mean look at her. Now that's a version of Shredder that I can get behind (both figuratively and literally. ;) :lol: ). And maybe Rule 63 Casey as well.

Perhaps the plot could be that She-Shredder has kidnapped He-April and is trying to information out of him. But when normal means fail, she resorts to using her, 'feminine charm', on him. Then half way through the "interrogation", She-Casey could bust in and then the two of them have some fun with She-Shredder before they head back to He-April's to continue the party.