Nintendolls Christmas 4

Kelumir

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:18 am

So we have a new game out, and it's a Christmas one.

Yes, Christmas was 2 days ago, but it's better than normal. Thoughts anyone?
GoDWlf

Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:22 am

Art was good as per Kosmos usual at least.

I'd need the original idea text to compare but I'm sure its missing two scenes (maybe one?)

Sound was repetitive and droll - I muted it.

Scene 1 - lots of dead space around the action and one action with usual speeds/manual

Scene 2 - better use of space but suffered still from dead space around the action. Two action points, usual controls

Scene 3 - Interesting, don't think we've seen that before but I felt a few of the girls were blocked - perhaps a pure birds-eye view would have been better.

Ending tease - ugh, minus points for that. You went through all the trouble to make the model the least you can do is actually use it as more than a limp-wristed attempt to wait another 4 months for a follow up. I don't think it was the original author however who put that in so that leads me back to the first point. I feel this idea, while good was hacked up.

Ending verdict - 5/10 - Solid third scene let down by rough edges, and missing content.
Last edited by GoDWlf on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
beinghaseo

Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:38 am

Jesus. What did you do Kosmos?

Everything was written to save you time. Everything was done in a way that it would help you focus on getting all 4 scenes in the game. That did not happen. What the fuck? I sacrificed proper dialogue and on screen interactions to keep the story simple but you butchered it anyways.

Scene 3 is such a mockery of what I wrote and what the fuck even did you replace it with? The dildo masks are beyond awful and possibly the worst things I have ever seen on here. The ending of the game is completely ruined and the "To Be Continued" at the end is not supposed to fucking be on there. This was the last one man! I am not going to do a NC5.

You took out the letter I wrote to the community and most importantly Sin. That letter was to give my thanks to everyone for keeping the series going. In a way I am glad you removed it. I am not thankful anymore. Not after this.

You completely ignored all the advice I handed to you and just rewrote everything anyways. There is no point in trying to write anything since you are just going change it. This is going to be my last Kosmos round because I worked hard EXTREMELY fucking hard on my idea and got the community working on it as well, and this is how it ends? This is bullshit.
ThatGuy

Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:37 am

beinghaseo wrote:

Everything was written to save you time. Everything was done in a way that it would help you focus on getting all 4 scenes in the game. That did not happen. What the fuck? I sacrificed proper dialogue and on screen interactions to keep the story simple but you butchered it anyways.

Scene 3 is such a mockery of what I wrote and what the fuck even did you replace it with? The dildo masks are beyond awful and possibly the worst things I have ever seen on here. The ending of the game is completely ruined and the "To Be Continued" at the end is not supposed to fucking be on there. This was the last one man! I am not going to do a NC5.

You took out the letter I wrote to the community and most importantly Sin. That letter was to give my thanks to everyone for keeping the series going. In a way I am glad you removed it. I am not thankful anymore. Not after this.

You completely ignored all the advice I handed to you and just rewrote everything anyways. There is no point in trying to write anything since you are just going change it. This is going to be my last Kosmos round because I worked hard EXTREMELY fucking hard on my idea and got the community working on it as well, and this is how it ends? This is bullshit.
I can kind of agree with this, I mean the fact that the community helped with this game and that Kosmos just changed, I kind of want to know why he did that. Also, the dildo masks were really bad, and has been one of the worst things I have seen on here, I have a feeling that was to give something to the people that like BDMS , but I don't think that there are that many people on here that is into that a lot, some yes but not a lot
Lordofbigboobs

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:54 am

So hello everyone I am new here and I want to give my opignon about this game. So to me it was the biggest bullshit and weird game ever on this site. This is my first comment ever on mnf games and I was here for a long time and as I say this game really sucks. I mean how can you come with the idea to do dildo sex scene all of this game. We are here to see woman get fuck by dicks and not with fucking dildo and it's not the subject but you did the same crap with tida's torment. On this game we saw a dick only one time. If you wanted to do lesbian stuff why don't you put on this scenario a magic gift how where giving cocks to the girl. For me you do the best sex games here but as I say before if you do a game with only dildo there is a small chance that the game will be has good has games like diva mizuki, officer juggs or magic book I was really hoping for a big game this christmas like you usually do but this time it was and I am going to repeat myself bullshit hope your next game will be with no dildo and with guy fucking woman.
Brob

Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Lordofbigboobs wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:54 am
So hello everyone I am new here and I want to give my opignon about this game. So to me it was the biggest bullshit and weird game ever on this site. This is my first comment ever on mnf games and I was here for a long time and as I say this game really sucks. I mean how can you come with the idea to do dildo sex scene all of this game. We are here to see woman get fuck by dicks and not with fucking dildo and it's not the subject but you did the same crap with tida's torment. On this game we saw a dick only one time. If you wanted to do lesbian stuff why don't you put on this scenario a magic gift how where giving cocks to the girl. For me you do the best sex games here but as I say before if you do a game with only dildo there is a small chance that the game will be has good has games like diva mizuki, officer juggs or magic book I was really hoping for a big game this christmas like you usually do but this time it was and I am going to repeat myself bullshit hope your next game will be with no dildo and with guy fucking woman.
Ok, I agree the is ass & all but you might wanna tone down the homophobic talk here. Some of us can tolerate & enjoy lesbians. The thing you just describe is futa which at times defeat the purpose of lesbians.
beinghaseo wrote:

So this is how you lose one of your most loyal customers, by bull shitting him.

I guess loyalty & dedication means nothing these days.

Seriously, that how you're going to treat your customers now?
pokerface

Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:03 am

Long fucking time lurker since forever basically. LUL this game is Joke like most of 2017, so much time sacrificed creating those game almost for nothing.... The best games of MnF era is gone.About stroy lines Idk why they triming them... Create more games like "Breast Expansion Lab", that mini game with DNA puzzle is dope, simple sex scene, maybe one more scene and that game would be GAME OF THE YEAR(this is my opinion) be side Officer Juggs ones.Fuck those 3-4 scene games;D BTW Serega you are the best ;D <3<3<3
GoDWlf

Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:55 am

Eh, the mini games are not what I or I guess many people are here for. If I wanted to play bejewelled, I'll play bejewelled. In fact most the times I find them annoying and time wasting.

Rule of thumb, the longer, more intricate the mini game, the lesser the 'prize' scene.
fcrivers

Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:04 am

Something went seriously wrong here, a shame to see a game butchered and with this Nintendo Christmas is officially over... What a thrill.
Fayt1

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:01 am

the author was so happy writing this out. you can tell how he wanted everything to end on a happy note. this is such a slap to the face of the work he put in. many people voted on what should be added and he made sure everyone was happy with the final idea.

i am off and on when joining mnf but this is by far the worst game on the site. tc i hope you write again. i like the stories and gwen is still my favorite.