This is my last month with MnF

Brob

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:50 pm

rebotman93 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:06 am
true I wish there was some thing to do about this
I mean there is, it just that they don't want to at the moment.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:10 pm

That's sad to hear that you leave. I just would like to defend our team a little bit.Please, don't consider it as an attack on you personally.

We work in this business over 10 years and as you can see we always have vacancy open on gamesofdesire.com. We would like to see meetandfuckgames as a big site with many artists working on us. As you can see there are only three of us. And we offer good money for artists but there is none of them. If you ask why you need to figure out what kind of people artists are. These creative people don't like to work at tiny office for 7 days a week with no holidays or weekends. They can't do the games one after another for several years along. All these people that we worked with couldn't resists to be free and creative person, they usually live emotional lives. When they need to create game by game with no freetime they feel like bird in cage.
Kosmos has created 150+ games and haven't had a day off for years and now you blame him that he allows himself to have some freedom and change your idea. He isn't a robot and made a lot of game for you ass well. That's not fair in my opinion.

Still we do our best to follow your great ideas step by step, but sometime I think we can allow ourselves to change it a little bit.

PS: Sorry for my English.
TheUndertaker

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:45 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
That's sad to hear that you leave. I just would like to defend our team a little bit.Please, don't consider it as an attack on you personally.

We work in this business over 10 years and as you can see we always have vacancy open on gamesofdesire.com. We would like to see meetandfuckgames as a big site with many artists working on us. As you can see there are only three of us. And we offer good money for artists but there is none of them. If you ask why you need to figure out what kind of people artists are. These creative people don't like to work at tiny office for 7 days a week with no holidays or weekends. They can't do the games one after another for several years along. All these people that we worked with couldn't resists to be free and creative person, they usually live emotional lives. When they need to create game by game with no freetime they feel like bird in cage.
Kosmos has created 150+ games and haven't had a day off for years and now you blame him that he allows himself to have some freedom and change your idea. He isn't a robot and made a lot of game for you ass well. That's not fair in my opinion.

Still we do our best to follow your great ideas step by step, but sometime I think we can allow ourselves to change it a little bit.

Haseo's problem was not the fact that kosmos allowed himself to make some change but that he did it wihout consulting Haseo at all. He already did this with many of his idea but he never let Haseo knows about it. I think he is more pissed off by the lack of communication from Kosmos than the change he made with the submitted idea. We are all aware of how hard you guys work but it can feel pretty furstrated to see our idea change without knowing why.
blabla

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:54 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:

With all do respect but Kosmos should be the one explaining this matter and not you. And Kosmos did the same he did with Haseo's idea to most of ideas of the last year, so you just can't say "sometime I think we can allow ourselves to change it a little bit." And as Undertaker said you should consult it with idea authors. First you ask for detailed script and sex scenes description but at the end you just change the script and remove sex scenes. People are voting for ideas they want to be made but they get something completely different :evil:

And speaking of your work then you make only 4-5 games per year and you should put maximum the effort on them but you just don't. And what's wrong with your art style? Your art style in 2014 was better than now and it should be oterwhise, because of the practice. But if you do it otherwise then it means than you became too lazy or you just don't care.

And you should start communicating with your customers instead of ignoring everyone.

Or you change all of this soon or you definitely will get ruined soon, because of your ignorance and how you treat them and their ideas your most loyal users are leaving one after another.

P.S. And remember one thing - the customers are right, not you. And users also put a lot of effort to write a good idea, and that's means than you should respect them as well.They are paying money for their ideas to be made andthe ones who gain money for this are you so stop shitting around.
TheUndertaker

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:57 pm

blabla wrote:

P.S. And remember one thing - the customers are right, not you. And users also put a lot of effort to write a good idea, and that's means than you should respect them as well.They are paying money for their ideas to be made andthe ones who gain money for this are you so stop shitting around.
Well customers can also being anoying as fuck sometimes but again, if each part pay a bit of attention to what the others have to say, I think everything will get better ;)
blabla

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 am

TheUndertaker wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:57 pm
blabla wrote:

Well customers can also being anoying as fuck sometimes but again, if each part pay a bit of attention to what the others have to say, I think everything will get better ;)
True! customers sometimes are annoying too. But you know what, the customers can go searching other artists to support what means that customers not depend of MNF but MNF without customers won't exist, this is the most important marketing rule, so hell yeah the customers are right and not the sellers :P
fcrivers

Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:37 am

I am actually surprised Vadim replied....

The biggest problem with this website is the lack of artists, for sure. Kosmos always has to fill in for the 4th artist and sometimes he has to cut games in half, literally, to make ends meet. In this case, change the story.
Anyway the problem here was the fact that this was done without talking to the writter in question.. Think of it this way, I voted for an idea that I liked, and in the end I get something different, unexpected, and it just doesn't meet my expectations... As a user I will be mad but as the writter... imagine that...

Another issue is how we hardly see any communication from you guys. If you have to delay a game, do it... Send a demo out and delay for a couple of days... send pictures... Talk to us about upcoming changes... Heck I still think about the CCBill chaos and how it was handled.... You can do better... and if you reach out to the community and hear their issues, a lot of people would jump back onto the MnF train...
Brob

Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:10 am

fcrivers wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:37 am
The biggest problem with this website is the lack of artists, for sure. Kosmos always has to fill in for the 4th artist and sometimes he has to cut games in half, literally, to make ends meet. In this case, change the story.
Anyway the problem here was the fact that this was done without talking to the writter in question.. Think of it this way, I voted for an idea that I liked, and in the end I get something different, unexpected, and it just doesn't meet my expectations... As a user I will be mad but as the writter... imagine that...

Another issue is how we hardly see any communication from you guys. If you have to delay a game, do it... Send a demo out and delay for a couple of days... send pictures... Talk to us about upcoming changes... Heck I still think about the CCBill chaos and how it was handled.... You can do better... and if you reach out to the community and hear their issues, a lot of people would jump back onto the MnF train...
I more or less agree on every thing you just said, but I'm gonna add some of my own thought here.

I'm not going to ever pretend that what MNF does is easy work. To make matters worse their 1st language isn't English.
That being said, you guys have done absolutely nothing to ever convince to subscribe to you guys again. I've paid $30 for being a member for over 2 & half years & I've gotten very little for it. Then I see the way you guys treat Haseo is inexcusable. You guys could've prevent all this drama had you just communicate with him to begin with.

I know communicating in another language isn't easy, but you guys choose to have english speakers as your target consumers. You need to better than this.
fcrivers

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:36 am

I was also subbed for 2 years+ but I don't regret it, I loved seeing their games and how they evolved. But recent events lead me to stop subbing and I don't feel like subbing back, mostly due to inconsistency and lack of communication.

Don't get me wrong, I still love MnF and want them to be around for many years to come, it's just that after CCBill changed their rules, MnF lost a big chunk of market. They now aren't allowed to make a bunch of themes that in my opinion were amazing and moneymakers. It is even possible that a lot of characters just fade into nothingness due to the hard task of writing scripts for them that actually feel "real" given their old stories..
Fayt1

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:07 am

reading the idea that tc wrote and the difference is day and night. i also don't think he was mad at the quality.
i think tc is angry about the letter he made as part of idea. seems he wanted to thank sin and everyone for having the series get this far. kosmos not adding the letter is what did it. tc even wrote how he wanted to thank the artist but being removed it is what made him quit. you guys kind of spit in the face of a guy/girl who just wanted to thank you. thats not good.
here is letter. sorry tc if it not alright to share.

“Merry Christmas you groovy bastards! When Sin created this series it became a favorite of mine. When I asked if I could help him write the 2nd one he was very happy that I wanted to help. When he gave me full permission to take ownership of the series, I was worried I couldn't do it without him but I got the series all the way to this point. This will be the last Nintendoll's game I write in the main series. I hope Sin is proud of the final result. I want to give my thanks to everyone who voted on the series to get to this point and to Sin for trusting me with it. I want to thank Kosmos as well for dealing with my bullshit for years but still doing his best every single time. Thank you very much Kosmos!

Love you all, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

Haseo.”