The news about meetandfuckgames.com

mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 pm

Hi guys

I just want to keep you posted on the current situation around meetandfuckgames.

As you probably know, the flash is about to die. We make our games on flash. There is no way to automatically convert flash to html5.
We are doing our best to create a solution for us to create a kind of API that will allow us to manually convert our future game with Adobe Animate into html5 canvas. This is a matter of coding and intensive scenes optimization. This is a complicated process, and we are working on creating this game “engine” or API.

Unfortunately, this is time consuming process. It is the reason for future delays and game release order (by authors). It is paintful for us, but we must finish it, otherwise our project will die soon.

I apologize and hope you understand and support us in such the hard time.
mugen64

Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:01 am

do what you have to do vadim
to make sure the site run's good
Last edited by mugen64 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dwayne

Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:46 am

Good luck guys!!!
jradi5

Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:37 am

Do what you have to, just please keep us in loop.
ga857007

Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:16 pm

Please keep going , I can't imagine without this Art in future ! :P
CAMIX50

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:14 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Hi guys

I just want to keep you posted on the current situation around meetandfuckgames.

As you probably know, the flash is about to die. We make our games on flash. There is no way to automatically convert flash to html5.
We are doing our best to create a solution for us to create a kind of API that will allow us to manually convert our future game with Adobe Animate into html5 canvas. This is a matter of coding and intensive scenes optimization. This is a complicated process, and we are working on creating this game “engine” or API.

Unfortunately, this is time consuming process. It is the reason for future delays and game release order (by authors). It is paintful for us, but we must finish it, otherwise our project will die soon.

Thanks for all the hard work that you guys make for all of us! keep up with the good work! i will wait
jradi5

Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:48 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Hi guys

Just question Vadim, is there any way to get outside help with this transition to html5? Just wondering if that would help move things along faster.
BareJack

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:37 am

There is a game where you fuck your busty teacher(that one where you have to jump the rope), is really difficult,pls solve that in the new version(the second part of that series also have a problem with dificulty).
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:06 am

At the moment we switched Spyderman game from flash to HTML5 cuz we almost finished our HTML game engine, but it might be need to be polished. So, go ahead and test it on the latest game.
Dwayne

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:19 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:06 am
At the moment we switched Spyderman game from flash to HTML5 cuz we almost finished our HTML game engine, but it might be need to be polished. So, go ahead and test it on the latest game.
Awesome! Plays very smoothly on mobile now 8-)