Super Smash Sisters: Ash's Revenge (Game Idea)

MNFan

Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:46 am

Huh, I did not expect to be in second and third place as long as I did :shock: I'm actually surprised so many people liked the idea, moreso consideirng it's futa hahaha :lol:
Brob

Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:35 pm

I never really thought futa was a deal breaker as some people make it out to be

Well, good luck with the next submission round.
MNFan

Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:06 am

With a new round of submissions open figured I'd reformat it and remove the missionary scene with Zelda, instead opting for a double tit fuck. Hopefully it's not too bulky of an idea for submission!
MNFan

Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:08 am

Wew, been a while since I touched this idea huh? Like, they completed the second fighter's pass for Smash Ultimate since I touched this idea. I might resubmit it this current round but I'm a bit tight on money atm so I can't really use that on a subscription unfortunately

I might retool and reformat this idea some time in the future, but with MNF team seemingly moving away from parody stuff I'll definitely have to rely on community vote to get it made (granted futa is a hard sell in these parts and I'm well aware :lol: tis a pipe dream).

Speaking of the second fighter's pass, there's actually a reason I'm considering retooling the idea:
Because they went and added these two hotties to the game while I've been away are you fucking kidding me that's not fair
I LOVE Xenoblade but it's too niche of a topic for a game idea, so I think a Smash Bros. parody idea is best suited for the ladies now that they're officially playable characters. I'll consider replacing Wii Fit Trainer with Pyra for this one but if I end up winning I'll save both Pyra and Mythra for a sequel idea. I dunno, that's really all I wanted to say since it's been a while since I touched the topic