sanctum1729

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Last edited by sanctum1729 on Fri May 08, 2020 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:46 pm

There is no gb scene in the idea, but you can suggest your view on it.
sanctum1729

Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:36 pm

Last edited by sanctum1729 on Sat May 09, 2020 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigK7o8

Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:04 pm

I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes, but is there a milking mini-game in this one? If not I’ve got a few ideas
ga857007

Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:23 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes, but is there a milking mini-game in this one? If not I’ve got a few ideas
i am interested, my lord :lol:
BigK7o8

Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:08 pm

ga857007 wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:
Well, I've got about a dozen ideas for games with Mrs. Megamounds :lol: and hopefully next Christmas I get to do the crossover with her and Mrs. Claus (it should make a little more sense that Mrs. Claus can be milked now that she was pregnant :twisted: )

But this is Katbread's game, and I would want to make it fit with Katbread's story. So it would be cool to see a comeback of the old "Don't Get Caught" mini-games. I know there was just one in the Grandma Boobitch game, but this would be more of a "Don't Wake Mrs. Megamounds" game. Possibly have it in multiple stages, in the first one they have to warm up her tits (rubbing, bouncing, and spanking) in the second stage they drink her milk, and in the third stage they store up some milk for later, all without waking Mrs. Megamounds.

And if Vadim and Katbread wanted to add a second obstacle, like in the old games when characters had to slap away dogs and stuff, they could have the monks get a little too "excited" and they have to jack off onto Mrs. Megamounds tits. I've seen a couple complaints around the internet that MnF characters have giant breasts but don't get nearly enough cum on them, and hey, why not try to fix that
ga857007

Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:26 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
ga857007 wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:
Well, I've got about a dozen ideas for games with Mrs. Megamounds :lol: and hopefully next Christmas I get to do the crossover with her and Mrs. Claus (it should make a little more sense that Mrs. Claus can be milked now that she was pregnant :twisted: )

But this is Katbread's game, and I would want to make it fit with Katbread's story. So it would be cool to see a comeback of the old "Don't Get Caught" mini-games. I know there was just one in the Grandma Boobitch game, but this would be more of a "Don't Wake Mrs. Megamounds" game. Possibly have it in multiple stages, in the first one they have to warm up her tits (rubbing, bouncing, and spanking) in the second stage they drink her milk, and in the third stage they store up some milk for later, all without waking Mrs. Megamounds.

And if Vadim and Katbread wanted to add a second obstacle, like in the old games when characters had to slap away dogs and stuff, they could have the monks get a little too "excited" and they have to jack off onto Mrs. Megamounds tits. I've seen a couple complaints around the internet that MnF characters have giant breasts but don't get nearly enough cum on them, and hey, why not try to fix that
Definelly good, It's a pity She's sleeping. I wana see "Tit torture", suck milk(nipple biting) :twisted: and humiliation.
sanctum1729

Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:06 pm

Last edited by sanctum1729 on Sat May 09, 2020 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
KatBread

Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:04 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
ga857007 wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:

I really like your ideas for minigames, especially the "avoid waking Mrs. Megamounds" ones! That would fit with the story as well. I'm cool with that if Vadim is.

I tried keeping this a short story as he requested, that's why I didn't add a gangbang scene. If he's up for the extra work I could definitely write one out. The main focus of this story is how much the monks really lust after her huge tits and I was thinking most of the build up in the game will be them obsessing over her giant tits, finally revealing them, and then just totally ravaging them. I don't think there's been a game entirely focused on tits and thought Mrs. Megamounds would be the perfect character to try this out.
ga857007

Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:19 pm

KatBread wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:04 pm
BigK7o8 wrote:
ga857007 wrote:

I really like your ideas for minigames, especially the "avoid waking Mrs. Megamounds" ones! That would fit with the story as well. I'm cool with that if Vadim is.

I tried keeping this a short story as he requested, that's why I didn't add a gangbang scene. If he's up for the extra work I could definitely write one out. The main focus of this story is how much the monks really lust after her huge tits and I was thinking most of the build up in the game will be them obsessing over her giant tits, finally revealing them, and then just totally ravaging them. I don't think there's been a game entirely focused on tits and thought Mrs. Megamounds would be the perfect character to try this out.
i agree with you very much, even have no sex scene that still good~
we can focus on her huge tiis all scene or mini game, weired ideas we haven't ever seen better~ . ;)