Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:25 am

I am curious to see what everyone's favorite characters are and from which game
If I was to do a top 5 off the top of my head I would do

1.Mrs. Clause (xmas payrasie 5)
2.Cassie Cannons
3.Mighty Mom
4.Officer Juggs
5.Nancy Boobitch

just for fun hope to see others answers and I'm sorry if someone has posted on this before
junky

Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:15 am

1. Officer Juggs
2. Busty Bomber
3. Natalya Knokerz
4. Natasha Boobitch
5. Shea Starr (or Annie Huhges, just can't choose between them)

Top 5 is too few for such amount of characters. There are more characters i really like.
BigK7o8

Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:45 am

1. Velma/Boobelma, especially the first game. My one knock against the character would be that her game library has some clunky entries in it, and she hasn’t always been drawn consistently.

2. Officer Juggs- She’s just drawn so hot, and always gets herself into such great, humiliating situations. I just wish there was more “game” in her games, like mini-games and stuff.

3.Cassie Cannons- Her first game was so great, and the second one with the officer Juggs team-up was great. I just wish there was more content featuring the character, that’s the only thing really keeping her down on my list.

4. Jessica Rub-em- I’ve been a sucker for Jessica Rabbit since I was a kid, and those early games with her were great. Still waiting for a sequel to the last game with her and Kelsey Charms.

5. Either Gloria Gozongas or Victoria Vanderbilt. Kosmos does such a good job of drawing Gloria, she’s probably my favorite newish character(other than Cassie Cannons), but I also think the big top bangeroo games are all around better than some of the stuff Gloria’s been put into.

I agree with Junky it’s hard to pick just five characters :lol: and I intentionally didn’t pick any of the characters I’ve written games for either
1am_jon

Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:04 am

1. Officer Juggs - hands down the best character by far. Impossible to have too many games with her in.

2. Nancy Boobitch - MNF's no1 reporter

3. Tilda - Love the stories and her adventures

4. Mrs Megamounds - Always getting herself in tricky predicaments

5. Annie Hughes - Iron Giant original games were great
Cardioness

Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:21 am

1). Tilda Von Titantanks.

2). Officer Juggs.

3).Mrs. Megamounds

4). Mrs. Santa Claus.

5). Victoria from Big Top Bangeroo.

6). Slutnade.

7). Every shemale from the SchoolGirl Curse franchise.

8). Nurse Cupcakes.

9). Natasha Boobitch

10). Grandma Boobitch
pl5t8od

Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:30 pm

1, Officer Juggs
She's without doubt the best character on the site. I never get enough of her and it's always nice to see her again. Her games are fantastic and have fun scenarios.
2, Mrs. Claus
She has some of the best games on the site and is one of the hottest characters here. I'm already pumped for Xmas Payrise 8.
3, Natasha Boobitch
I like Nancy, but I prefer Natasha more. I think it's the jumpsuit. If Natasha wasn't here then Nancy would would take her spot.
4, Mighty Mom
I've been waiting for a Super Hero Hijinks 4 for years now. Once we get the chance to submit our ideas again that's the next thing I hope gets worked on. It's nice that she appears in other games but she deserves her own game again. Her older games were great, I hope the same quality continues.
5, Cassie Cannons
She definitely needs more games. She looks great and has great games. Nuff' said.
6,Tilda Von TitanTanks
I thought she was pretty overused for a while, but since she hasn't had a game in a little bit I've come to like her more. She has some of the best quality games on this site.
7,Mrs. Megamounds
I'm happy she's a big character now. I was a big fan of her first game and it's cool people want more of her.
8, Wendy Sanders (Busty Family Cheer Squad)
She's one of those characters that don't get enough attention. I don't know what it is about her but I just really like the way she looks.
9, Gloria Gazongas
She's drawn really well and has been in some pretty good games. I just hope to see more of her soon.
10, Grandma Boobitch
She's only been in one game and I'm already a fan. If she was in more games she would have been higher. I like the way she looks but I'm not keen on her being Nympho-nanny, I think that idea is a little dumb.
L4ever4life

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:24 am

1. Officer Juggs; she's the best for a reason cause she's damn hot, never can get enough. Love the freaky situations she gets stuck in and the weirdos she fucks. Wish she was in more than an annual game and thhat she gets back into weirder situations though.

2. Tilda Von Titantanks; some of the best and most freaky games on the site. She's had ups and downs but man have her ups been amazing. Looking forward to post horse demon games.

3. Busty Bomber; redhead milf in latex is a banger, love her dynamic with kid pervert too.

4. Boobelma and Daphne; early games are a classic and I like their early bimbo styles, kinda watered down over the years though.

5. Mrs. Santa Claus; early games are classics and her annual releases keep her fresh.
soyboy64

Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:39 pm

1. Officer Juggs

2. Cassie Cannons

3. Nancy boobitch

4. Velma

5. Mrs clause
RustyEgg

Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:07 pm

1 Mrs.Clause : cause her extreme ending was so great :P
2 Annie Hughes : i really like the story of the games
3 Mrs.Megamouth : i love the lactation so much
4 Mighty Mom : i like the way she looks
5 Cassie Cannon : her first game was really good
NeonNinja

Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:39 pm

1. Nancy Boobitch: My absolute favorite, I find her so damn hot lol. Favorite scene was from Mnf Metropolis 3 when she has sex with Kid Pervert. (Also the character design was 100% on point in this game)

2. Mrs. Clause: games 1 through 6 were absolutely amazing!

3. Shea Star: Very excited for a 3rd game to be released

4. Mighty Mom: Super Heroine Hijinks needs a 4th soon!

5. Princess Bitch: Would love a super princess bitch 2 as well.