Will the current game ideas really be made?

Brian Damage

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:21 am

I would like to subscribe to Premium to vote on the current game ideas but feel most of them won’t be made if they win since they involve non-human characters. Is this going to be an ongoing problem?
Dildo Baggins

Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:18 am

I wouldn't count on them being made, mate. Definitely don't get Premium just to vote. Look at what happened last time, lol.
Brob

Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:08 pm

I'm on here pretty frequently, exactly what happened other than how long it took for them to take submission again?
Brian Damage

Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:28 am

The last story that won back in November had to be changed from non-humans and basically the entire plot was re-written several times so it was nothing like the original story that won the vote.
Lushly

Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:14 am

Brian Damage wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:28 am
The last story that won back in November had to be changed from non-humans and basically the entire plot was re-written several times so it was nothing like the original story that won the vote.
It was turned into absolute garbage. What a disappointment. It definitely had a lot of potential.
Pravus06

Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:10 am

I wanted to say that it wouldn't be the end of the world if my idea was rewritten to be a few burglars instead of imps.. imps were preferred, but you could still capture the spirit with young miscreant burglars. It would be better than my idea being totally dropped...
MNFan

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:35 am

I'm still kinda confused why goblins were deemed not okay, whereas orcs are fine. In fact does the species thing only really apply to male characters? Could you theoritically make a game starring goblin or alien women and get a pass? The Ghostbusters parody game allowed non-human stuff since the girl was technically a ghost when she entered the ghost world, making her a non-human

CCBill's rules have just kinda proven to be really, really confusing to me and it makes me yearn the MNF team could find another provider that could allow stuff like incest, beastiality and the like again so we're not having to find creative workarounds so much, but I understand such a thing is probably tough to find in a place like Russia so we'll just kind of have to bear with it for the time being unfortunately
Lushly

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:04 am

MNFan wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:35 am
I'm still kinda confused why goblins were deemed not okay, whereas orcs are fine. In fact does the species thing only really apply to male characters? Could you theoritically make a game starring goblin or alien women and get a pass? The Ghostbusters parody game allowed non-human stuff since the girl was technically a ghost when she entered the ghost world, making her a non-human

CCBill's rules have just kinda proven to be really, really confusing to me and it makes me yearn the MNF team could find another provider that could allow stuff like incest, beastiality and the like again so we're not having to find creative workarounds so much, but I understand such a thing is probably tough to find in a place like Russia so we'll just kind of have to bear with it for the time being unfortunately
I agree, MNFan. April's Big Story has April getting banged by a rhinoceros AND a boar! Explain how that's ok but goblins aren't... It seems like the animator just wasn't into the story for whatever reason and was looking for an excuse not to make it. He was going to totally ignore our vote until people started posting about it.
L4ever4life

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:36 am

Lushly wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:04 am
I agree, MNFan. April's Big Story has April getting banged by a rhinoceros AND a boar! Explain how that's ok but goblins aren't... It seems like the animator just wasn't into the story for whatever reason and was looking for an excuse not to make it. He was going to totally ignore our vote until people started posting about it.
Aprils big story works cause if I remember correctly, April is injected with serum turning her into a mutant (one with very few differences from a human), therefore it's mutant on mutant sex. Same thing with the ghostbuster parody, she's a ghost therefore only ghost on ghost sex, no human. The goblin idea was not gonna happen cause there wasn't a sufficient work around and the Lara Croft idea might be changed.

Creative workarounds don't have to be complicated or change the appearance of the chick, they can be cliche, generic or stupid funny, as long as they allow fetish without breaking the rules. The Baka moms games as of late has a good workout for incest and so did kid pervert wish list with busty bomber (they didn't mention it). And that Tilda game was amazing, the horse one had a very clever workaround.

For the Lara craft game, if you really want imps, I'd suggest changing it such that the artifact astrally projects Lara's mind (represented by her normal body) to a dream dimension where the imps reside. So it's dream spirit on dream spirit sex.
pockets89

Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:21 am

I was a premium member and will likely re up soon. Why arent you guys accepting cryptocurrency as payment through a third party? if you accepted btc, ltc, and monero for example you wouldn't be tied down to ccbill censorship.