recent games have been really bad

MRPRETTO

Wed May 20, 2020 1:49 am

I agree with Butman69. I paid for a whole month and I'm finding boring and dumb flash games with lack of morbid and lasciviousness. Games must be horny and hot to create a boner.
Papavex12

Wed May 20, 2020 8:56 am

I mean its an impossible task to make everyone happy but it seems like there is a common theme in the games people dislike.

The last game that seemed to be unanimously liked on this forum was the Bumble which was created with the exact same story as it was written.

These last 3 games (Where's the Milk, Big Top Bangeroo, Baka Mom) have all had significant revisions from their original stories. Now I know that revisions must be made during every production to meet CCBills requirements or due to the work time required, but I am guessing that making those revisions while staying closer to the original story would help improve the reception of some of these games.
BigK7o8

Wed May 20, 2020 10:05 am

Papavex12 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:56 am
I mean its an impossible task to make everyone happy but it seems like there is a common theme in the games people dislike.

The last game that seemed to be unanimously liked on this forum was the Bumble which was created with the exact same story as it was written.

These last 3 games (Where's the Milk, Big Top Bangeroo, Baka Mom) have all had significant revisions from their original stories. Now I know that revisions must be made during every production to meet CCBills requirements or due to the work time required, but I am guessing that making those revisions while staying closer to the original story would help improve the reception of some of these games.
I’m glad so many people liked the bumble :D but to stay on topic, myself and others have said before that there needs to be someone who does oversight on the submitted ideas and removes ideas that can’t be made to avoid stuff like what happened with “where’s the milk 4”. Remove ideas that violate rules or ideas that are way too complicated, or that use off limits characters. The admins could easily post a rules guide and a writing template, hell, as a writer I’d be more than willing to do something like that for them. I try to help guide people on the forums when they ask but it seems like a lot of the people who post ideas don’t really check the forums or just don’t care.

Another idea I’ve had, and I have to admit this one pissed a lot of people off last time I mentioned it :lol: was to let the creators take much longer with the ideas, and supplement the downtime periods with comics featuring the oc’s and really basic single scene animations. But people already complain when a game is just a day or two beyond the normal two week release schedule so it’s kind of a damned if you do damned if you don’t situation. And the last time I brought up my idea about the comics people complained because it’s meet and fuck GAMES and not meet and fuck COMICS, which I have to admit is a perfectly valid point :lol:
MRPRETTO

Thu May 21, 2020 3:17 am

Ok, I don´t know what system you have to publish ideas or games or stories. The only valid thing is that, in general, the games are not what they use to be, so I prefer to expend 29 bucks in otrher site.
SeregaLox

Thu May 21, 2020 4:53 pm

В натуре ёпта! Последние игрухи, особенно от Серёги, парашные шо пиздец просто(
PoonGoon

Thu May 21, 2020 6:17 pm

Why has the progress percentage dropped twice so far for the upcoming game?
junky

Thu May 21, 2020 7:45 pm

PoonGoon wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:17 pm
Why has the progress percentage dropped twice so far for the upcoming game?
Probably to release the game later.
hesaiditoncamera_88

Thu May 21, 2020 11:21 pm

Or most likely due to the recent comments of disappointment from the fans the author got scared and decided to fix a few "problems" in the game.
junky

Fri May 22, 2020 12:16 am

hesaiditoncamera_88 wrote:
Or most likely due to the recent comments of disappointment from the fans the author got scared and decided to fix a few "problems" in the game.
I doubt it. They got such comments for last few years but they don't care.
DAMIAN SUv

Fri May 22, 2020 12:48 pm

junky wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:16 am
hesaiditoncamera_88 wrote:
I doubt it. They got such comments for last few years but they don't care.
They better start caring or they gonna lose more money
BRING BACK OFFICER JUGGS AND CASSIE CANNONS
These past couple games suck