Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:28 am

Ac4man wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:56 am
first I wanted to say that you are very beautiful😍 now my questions and curiosities. How long have you gone without having sex? what is the most sensitive part of your body? which part of your body do you like best and why. Do you like tapas or not? and to close, what is your fetish?
Only 1 week and that was because I was on vacation in a remote cabin up north for the holidays, I had been dying to finally get some alone time and yet it was cut short by Mrs. Claus when she came asking for a couple favours. I was surprised by how quickly I had become horny during my stay though!
Definitely my nipples which sucks because men love to twist and fuck around with them. I do also like my tits the best because they help me stand out and are a useful tool for me in my fight against crime.
Not sure what a Tapa is!
And my fetish? Don't think I particularly have one but if my track record was to show for anything it'd be degradation and humiliation I guess!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:31 am

Fernandagirl wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:17 pm
wow Jasmine you a warrior woman when you went to that strip club disguised as a slut, I wouldn't have the courage, and that cow jolene should have spanked her, tell me how it was that day was the club full? Did some pervert ask you to dance? and that horse machine he has a very thick cock and at that time you were not used to that type of cock and size!!!
Many losers and perverts did ask me to dance but on that night I was only on stage for the show and thankfully the club wasn't too full so my shameful display wasn't witness by too many men.

Sadly it was not the last time I had to go undercover at some grimy club like that so I have had to put on the slut costume more times than I would like to admit. Dressing up in all but nothing for the pleasure of men is not my idea of good detective work but alas it is what must be done and so I dress like a whore again and again.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:39 am

Bustygirlz wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:33 pm
I think Jasmine should be dating Meet n fuck’s biggest low life loser.

Baka’s dad (short man, beer belly, cocky loser, very demanding and dominant) should be fucking Jasmine Juggs. At first she hates his guts but her fetish for losers makes her eventually start fucking him and secretly dating him. There needs to be a story where he is still secretly a criminal but gets caught and ends up fucking Juggs.

She should find him gross and disgusting but eventually wants him.
I remember Baka's Dad, I remember helping putting him behind bars! I guess his time would be up by now and he'd be up to something. Dating has never really been my thing but who knows we might cross paths again. I can't imagine fucking him though, that short pot belly fuck, he's always greasy and just about the worst type of man.

Then again, I could have never imagined fucking most the men/women/robots/creatures I have until it happened so sadly who knows, I may have to for the sake of the city. I dread what perverted ideas he may have in store for me if he is anything like his son!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:44 am

Junior_p wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:29 am
Which supernatural experience did you enjoy the most? tell with details
Junior_p wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:51 pm
come on tell us about your first Gang Bang!!! Was it so gross? how many men did they have? did they have big dicks?
These are both excellent questions and I will do my best to answer them soon! I know you have been waiting a long time but I want to give the best answer while not breaking too many taboos! I wanna give all the details but I also want to keep my job as Chief! I promise you won't have to wait months (maybe a bit over a week?) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can citizen!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:45 am

Junior_p wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:33 pm
hey the chief of police doesn't have time to answer our questions anymore?? Is the city in chaos? I thought the mayor wanted you to improve public relations, that mission hasn't been completed yet
Yes I do answer questions but the last few months have been very busy after a recent incident and the fall out! I am back though and looking forward to all the nasty questions you guys have!
Junior_p

Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:05 pm

tell me about an embarrassing situation you.

went through in public because of your breasts.
at the time of sex, in the heat of the moment, a slap in your face would you take it or do you fight back?.

what was the most perverse proposal they made you?.
Last edited by Junior_p on Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Junior_p

Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:13 pm

Have you ever met Santa Claus? the North Pole would be a perfect place for you to spend Christmas, you would earn a lot of money with the Elves, you would only have to feed them your milk Elves would love to perform a Gang Bang too.
I await your story of your first Gang Bang
Lean17

Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:01 pm

one, do you prefer rough men or caring men? two, have you ever had an anal orgasm? Three end, have you ever fucked Junior from the Ice Creamn Booth milkshake?
Burgu3s01

Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:09 pm

tell me some positions you like to do when you're fucking, gang bang that hurts? I wanted to do with you me and some BBC friends how about that?
Mi_ch3l

Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:20 pm

one, your ass is very big you are beautiful congratulations, did you ever tell that you don't wear a bra but panties?