Officer Juggs Storylines

L4ever4life

Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:17 am

So among most the Juggs games are self contained stories but some have had "To be continued" endings. Will there ever be sequels to these ideas? Some examples include Officer Juggs Ghostfucker; Lust For Sail; and Bad Moon Rising. Will we ever see a conclusion to these storylines or have they been shelved?
serega_mnf

Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:33 pm

Some day all of those story lines will be finished. I even have a few ideas how to do it ;)
hesaiditoncamera_43

Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:03 pm

:D
Anonymous Master

Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:50 pm

who knows, that depends on Serega, who originally created/featured her, but she occasionally appears in other games (like the MnF Metropolis games developed by V@dim).
Even if they can share characters as long as they get consent from the creators, that's gotta cause issues with any sort of continuity unless they actively coordinate it.
adslfuck

Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:22 am

Juggs: Lust for Sail is a a very beautiful game! Old, unattractive mans and beautiful young girls... Excellent combination. And I love her angry face as she doing all this sexy things
Last edited by adslfuck on Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThatGuy

Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:18 am

Anonymous Master wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:50 pm
who knows, that depends on Serega, who originally created/featured her, but she occasionally appears in other games (like the MnF Metropolis games developed by V@dim).
Even if they can share characters as long as they get consent from the creators, that's gotta cause issues with any sort of continuity unless they actively coordinate it.
This is true, as Serrated, the guy who came up with the character, is only allowing Serega to use her, as he feels like Serega will know what kind of games she should be in
adslfuck wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:22 am
Juggs: Lust for Sail is a a very beautiful game! Old mans and beautiful young girls... Excellent combination. And I love her angry face as she doing all this sexy things
The game was good, just not what Serrated had in mind when he first came up with the game.
BakaIsBack

Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:38 am

I wish Baka would fuck Officer Juggs. He was meant to go on a ride with Officer Juggs as an intern.
Baka tried to Seduce Office Juggs into fucking him.
First she obviously can’t stand him and actually finds him annoying.
The whole game is about choosing the right seduction dialogue and making moves on her at the right time. Eventually she gets so turned on she basically gets fucked and addicted to his cock and he spends the rest of his internship pleasuring Officer Juggs
junky

Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:41 am

Bustygirlz wrote:
I wish Baka would fuck Officer Juggs. He was meant to go on a ride with Officer Juggs as an intern.
The whole game is about choosing the right seduction dialogue and making moves on her at the right time. Eventually she gets so turned on she basically gets fucked and addicted to his cock and he spends the rest of his internship pleasuring Officer Juggs
Man would you mind to stop trying to put baka and mizuki everywhere?
I personally got tired of seeing that shitty little nerd in every game, he sucks.
ThatGuy

Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:37 am

junky wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:41 am
Bustygirlz wrote:
Man would you mind to stop trying to put baka and mizuki everywhere?
I personally got tired of seeing that shitty little nerd in every game, he sucks.
Yeah this, I don't mind him when its his own games, like when he is with Mizuki or his mom, but other then that I don't really want to see him getting with other characters on here. Also I don't see this working with the kind of games Officer Juggs was meant for, she was never meant to be the kind of character you would have to try and seduce, her whole thing is being fucked and used by weird and unusual things/people, I mean lets look at everyone that she has fucked so far, Spirits possessing Thanksgiving balloons, a hillbilly, a mechanical donkey (that was meant to be a real donkey), an evil ghost (that was meant to be her great-great-great-granddad), A group of men in their 40's, her boss who she hates, a homeless man, a guy she caught fucking his stepmom, and a wearlion. In all those games she was never seduced, she was forced to in weird and sometimes taboo ways, and only in the middle of it does she end up loving it.
matias_15

Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:34 am

Agree, I am sick of this little bastard, I am okay with him being with Mizuki or his stepmom, but not anyone else, I also posted my Penis Infection idea, if you gals/ma'ams wanna check out. :D :D