any news on Ms Clause?

XerandirRune

Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:26 am

is she still gonna be pregnant for the next game or not? (just wondering)
Kaiju316

Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:03 am

XerandirRune wrote:
I feel like if there is a next game with Mrs.Claus it has to be a crossover with Officer Juggs. The crossover with those two is long overdue.
BigK7o8

Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:38 am

XerandirRune wrote:
I guess it depends on what the artists want to do. I wrote X-Mas Payrise 7, and there’s no rule specifically against pregnancy, but I will say some people really loved that ending and some people really didn’t like it. I personally thought it turned out perfectly but don’t be surprised if someone else comments on this post talking about how much they didn’t like it

My original plan was to write X-Mas Payrise 7 to get Mrs Claus pregnant and lactating, and then write Where’s the Milk 5 to get Mrs. Megamounds to the North Pole, so that we could eventually do a Christmas crossover where both women get milked and fucked. Both of those games have been released over the last two years, and now with the artists more willing to do games where characters cross over, maybe I can finally get “Where’s the X-Mas Payrise” made this year.

I guess Mrs. Claus doesn’t need to be pregnant to be lactating… but in my opinion it’d certainly be a lot more fun that way :twisted:
Kaiju316

Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:57 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
XerandirRune wrote:
I guess it depends on what the artists want to do. I wrote X-Mas Payrise 7, and there’s no rule specifically against pregnancy, but I will say some people really loved that ending and some people really didn’t like it. I personally thought it turned out perfectly but don’t be surprised if someone else comments on this post talking about how much they didn’t like it

My original plan was to write X-Mas Payrise 7 to get Mrs Claus pregnant and lactating, and then write Where’s the Milk 5 to get Mrs. Megamounds to the North Pole, so that we could eventually do a Christmas crossover where both women get milked and fucked. Both of those games have been released over the last two years, and now with the artists more willing to do games where characters cross over, maybe I can finally get “Where’s the X-Mas Payrise” made this year.

I guess Mrs. Claus doesn’t need to be pregnant to be lactating… but in my opinion it’d certainly be a lot more fun that way :twisted:
Hey Man, I Hated X-Mas Payrise 7! It was a disgrace to MNF and her getting pregnant was an insult to the fans! We need it removed and blah blah blah.....

Naw man just kidding. I loved X-Mas payrise 7. Her getting pregnant was awesome and she looked really hot in the end. The only thing that worries me is the conflicting crossover ideas we had. You want Mrs.Megamounds, I want Officer Jugs. That's why later down the year I was gonna ask if it would be okay if Mrs.Claus can be used in two games for this year. Vadim for Megamounds and Serega can do the Juggs one. It will be easy for both ideas to be done and I honestly don't think the fans would mind.
Anonymous Master

Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:09 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
XerandirRune wrote:

Eh, the pregnancy thing was a bit much for me. Mostly because pregnancies, by definition, usually involve limiting sex with girls after a while. Plus, keeping Mrs. Clause pregnant would mean acknowledging the Bumble as a living creature and her infant would essentially be a human/bumble hybrid.
And considering that MNF (or more accurately it's billing services and possibly real-life laws) strictly prohibits non-human usage for sex (barring those that are identical to humans in appearance, like elves or deities) and the fact that the game-makers were BARELY able to get away with using robot-mechs as a "loophole", i think it might ultimately be best to avoid the extreme ending and the implied pregnancy because of it.
And considering that Xmas Payrise 7 was initially taken down BECAUSE of concerns of non-human usage (in which case some adjustments had to be made to bring it back), it is ultimately best to NOT push this and not use the extreme ending.
MNFan

Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:47 am

Anonymous Master wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:09 pm

Eh, the pregnancy thing was a bit much for me
Honestly what fetish isn't a bit much for you :lol:
BigK7o8

Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:39 am

Kaiju316 wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:
XerandirRune wrote:

Hey Man, I Hated X-Mas Payrise 7! It was a disgrace to MNF and her getting pregnant was an insult to the fans! We need it removed and blah blah blah.....

Naw man just kidding. I loved X-Mas payrise 7. Her getting pregnant was awesome and she looked really hot in the end. The only thing that worries me is the conflicting crossover ideas we had. You want Mrs.Megamounds, I want Officer Jugs. That's why later down the year I was gonna ask if it would be okay if Mrs.Claus can be used in two games for this year. Vadim for Megamounds and Serega can do the Juggs one. It will be easy for both ideas to be done and I honestly don't think the fans would mind.
Yeah, I mean, Santa was in like three different games last year so it would only make sense if Mrs. Claus was in a few this year as payback :lol: :lol: :lol:
XerandirRune

Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:45 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:39 am
Kaiju316 wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:

Yeah, I mean, Santa was in like three different games last year so it would only make sense if Mrs. Claus was in a few this year as payback :lol: :lol: :lol:
First, Awesome job with Xmas Payrise 7, i thought it was briliant.

I was so looking forward for a pregnant Ms.Clause, i was hopeful seeing as "Where is the milk" is popular for Lactating and even Officer Juggs got a lactating scene as well.

but yeah, i hope Ms.Clause got something along the line's of pregnant Lactating or Normal body Lactating

I guess i can look forward too it. :D