Underappreciated characters

Which character you would like to see in next game more?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:37 am

Mighty Mom (Superheroine from Super Heroine Hijinks game series)
11%
Nadia aka Grandma Boobitch (Nancy and Natasha Boobitch's "Mom")
31%
Mrs. Megamounds (Milky Boobed MILF from xmas games)
5%
Nancy Boobitch (News reporter game series main protagonist)
5%
Natasha Boobitch ("Sister" and a rival news reported of Nancy Boobitch)
20%
Natalya Knockerz (A pink-haired Russian woman from the KGB, a colleague of Major Borchev)
27%

Total votes: 140
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:27 pm

Hey guys. Need your input on something. Which of my characters do you think is least represented and who would like to see more of? Maybe a bigger story, more information about her or some new relatives ;) Or maybe you are interested in a male character? Say that also. I am interested in your opinion and it might help in the future.
Attachments
Characters.png
Characters.png (174.51 KiB) Viewed 9954 times
Anonymous Master

Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:15 pm

is this in regards to my message of underused characters i gave before to you and the other game-makers?
I don't necessarily think there are underused male characters, i don't think most people care about that as much unless maybe it's for a centralized game series.
Although, in terms of male characters, you could use more of Super Son, as he's more than just an extension of Mighty Mom.

In terms of the girls you've listed, Grandma Boobitch is technically the most underused due to only appearing in one game.
Outside of that, i would say Natasha Boobitch, since she only appears in the News Reporter games as a secondary character (whereas Nancy has technically appeared in other games,
Maybe make a series more focused on her or where she outshines Nancy rather than the other way around?

We could also use a little more of Busty Bomber.

Here's a game idea: maybe make it where Super Son gets ahold of some sort of "experimental next-generation aphrodiastic substance" that Kid Pervert was developing before his arrest that permanently grants Super Son the ability to amp up a woman's arousal and attraction to him to insatiable levels that they will have sex with him without hesitation and potentially with other females, allowing for all sorts of hijinks.
For the first game (or maybe the 5th, since this might be the 5th game of the Super Heroine Hijinks games), he uses this power on both Mighty Mom and Busty Bomber for an epic Hero/Villain threesome.
And for the next game after that, he could use said power on the Boobitches after seeing either Nancy or Natasha on TV and ends up finding them while they are visiting Grandma Boobitch, allowing for a Boobitch foursome.
Anonymous Master

Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:53 pm

it's me again. I'm not personally TOO BIG a fan of that pink-haired russian MILF compared to the other girls, but maybe you could have it where she visits Grandma Boobitch (who apparently has a similar russian background) due to potentially being a "Russian legend" and maybe even her potential mentor if you want it like that.
Either out of respect for the "russian legend" or a competitive spirit to prove that she's better than Grandma Boobitch, who is more than happy to show the other russian lady that "this 'old bitch' still has it and still has a few tricks up her sleeves", where she has a sex competition with her using her grandson as the "judge".

Also, not to sound too derivative of Kosmos and his "super whore family" game series, but maybe you could have it where Mighty Mom has a fraternal but equally attractive and busty twin sister who has a busty daughter as well.
And they end up visiting Mighty Mom and Super Son on a family reunion of sorts, where Super Son ends up getting into a foursome with his mom, aunt, and cousin for a "super-family foursome".
That might be a good expansion.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:25 am

I like the idea about aphrodisiac. Sounds like something Kid Pervert will do. Thanks for your contribution. I will make a note of that :D
Speaking of Grandma Boobitch, do you want to see her in more games?
Anonymous Master

Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:20 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
I like the idea about aphrodisiac. Sounds like something Kid Pervert will do. Thanks for your contribution. I will make a note of that :D
Personally, I'm not necessarily as crazy about her compared to her kids, but she is hot. And it would be cool to see to a Boobitch threesome or foursome. Although maybe not with Nancy's son.
mugen64

Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:53 am

[my vote for Underappreciated characters]

Mrs. Vicky Mercer from Baka's Christmas Bangeroo
Mrs. Vanessa Vanderbuilt from Busty Family Cheer Squad 2(i hope to make a story for her in the future)
All the girls from Meet and Fuck: Halloween Adventure(zombie girl best girl)
Busty Bomber
all the girls from MNF Metropolis
Chloe's New Job: Pizza Delivery Girl
L4ever4life

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:36 am

Personally I think we could use more Busty Bomber, outside of her latest game she’s had 1 sex scene since her initial game which I think is criminal considering her potential. I think a game sometime in the future solely about her in maybe a criminal exploit gone wrong or better yet a game with her and the hands of The Rod and Kid Perv, wild be nice.

The pink haired Russian spy Milf could also use some love. I’m not too big a fan of the grandma though.

As for male characters, as long as the male character isn’t some dumb hunk I’m game. I think MnF ladies should be for weird scenarios with men they usually wouldn’t get with.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:52 am

Well, as you saw teaser, new sexy Buster Bomber game is coming out. Hope that satisfies :) Halloween adventures was mostly one time thing. I don't think they come back? We'll see. According to the data they are not as popular as the other ladies, but your interest will be noted.
Anonymous Master

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:00 am

i forgot about Mrs. Vanderbuilt, she is definitely someone to feature more. I dunno about the Halloween girls or that pizza girl, they largely seem like one-off girls and don't seem ass good.

But we definitely need more of busty bomber
Kaiju316

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:35 am

Anonymous Master wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:20 am
mnf_vadim wrote:
Personally, I'm not necessarily as crazy about her compared to her kids, but she is hot. And it would be cool to see to a Boobitch threesome or foursome. Although maybe not with Nancy's son.
I wouldn't mind a foursome of Grandma, Nancy and Natasha Boobitch all fucking the son Justin in a game. Would be hot as fuck.