Nintendolls Halloween 2

Caliborn

Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:27 pm

So i know that someone else already submitted an idea for a sequel to this game (here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1324 ), but i just thought i'd give my own idea so that you guys have several to choose from (and also to encourage others to make their own if they want). I don't have a premium account so i can't submit it myself with the form, but if someone with a premium account likes it they can just copypaste it into the form, i don't really care about being credited for it.
I gave it 5 sex scenes because it's an already well established series by now and The Secret Mansion already had 5 scenes, but idk if it's too much for this one.
So anyway.

CHARACTERS (i'm gonna use their real character names here, the script can of course be edited if they need altered names)

Peach, Rosalina, Samus, Zelda, Midna, Daisy, Wario
All of those have already appeared in older MNF games so their appearance can just be reused from those.
Twilis
They're a people from the Twilight Realm and as such Midna rules over them, she can summon them at will. Their design could look like Xanto's without his mask: https://i.imgur.com/iq8deEm.jpg

SCRIPT

Narrator: As october is coming to an end it is again time for Halloween celebrations.
However, Peach, Rosalina, Samus and Zelda had a bad experience last year when Daisy played a bad prank on them. They decided to stay out of the festivities this year.
...Well, they did at first. But eventually, Zelda came up with a new piece of information that would change everything.

Zelda: Girls! I have surprising news!
Samus: What? Did you finally manage to break out of captivity by yourself?
Zelda: What the fuck was that for?
...Anyway, no. It's about Daisy.
Peach: Ugh. I'm not seeing that bitch again.
Zelda: No, i think we can make her pay for what she did to us last year!
Rosalina: Really? And what are you proposing?
Zelda: Well, you see, Midna just told me Daisy married Wario a bit before last year's Christmas eve.
All 3: HUH?!
Rosalina: Wait, really? And she didn't even tell us!
How did Midna know anyway?
Zelda: I'm glad you asked! It's because Wario has been cheating on Daisy with her.
Rosalina: ...I have no idea why i even asked.
Zelda: But that's great for us! Midna actually said she was okay with getting us to meet Wario. We can use him as a bait to play a prank on Daisy!
Samus: It could work... but do you have a plan?
Zelda: Not yet, but we can figure it out with him. I just have to tell Midna to have us meet tonight.
Peach: Well, let's do that then. But if it starts going south, i'm out. I don't want it to end up like last year.
Zelda: You worry too much...
Anyway, i'll call Midna. This Halloween will be our revenge!

[Screen fades to black]

Narrator: The night that followed, they all went to Wario's place.

[All 4 enter the castle, only to find Midna already having her way with Wario]

Sex Scene 1 : Wario is sitting while Midna is titfucking him.
https://i.gyazo.com/a4adc5221b241a9509c ... 6fd9dd.png
Wario cums all over her face and tits.

Zelda: Well well... you didn't say you would be here.
Midna: Oh, hi girls! Yeah, i actually thought i'd be fun to be there with you guys for your whole conspiracy stuff.
Hope you don't mind! Wario here seems to be appreciating it.
Wario: Hell yeah baby.
Rosalina: Well, it doesn't really matter...
Samus: We'd just need you to call Daisy to lure her into a trap, Wario.
Wario: Yeah, i a-know. Midna filled me up already.
One question though. What do i a-gain from it?
Just because i a-cheat on my wife doesn't means i don't a-care about her. She still makes for a good-a fuck.
Peach: Well... let's say that if you help us, we'll allow you to have your way with us. Is that okay?
Wario: Mamma mia, you mean all-a four of you?! Now that's a deal, baby!
Zelda: Great! Well, that's settled then.
Samus: Now we only have one thing left to figure out. What exactly will we do to her once we baited her?
Rosalina: It better be something nasty. She didn't go easy on us last year, there's no reason why we should this time.
Midna: Fufufu, about that... i think i have an idea. Just leave it to me, girls.

[Screen fades again]

Narrator: The next day...

[Daisy is minding her own business at her place]

Daisy: Hmm, it's Halloween today and i still haven't been invited by anyone...
Maybe it's time i make more friends?

[She gets a notification on her phone]

Daisy: Huh?
Oh, there it is! Wario is inviting me at his place.
I knew i shouldn't have doubted myself. I'm the greatest and everyone knows this!

[Screen fades]

Narrator: She gets to Wario's castle... only to find it unusually dark and empty.

Daisy: Hey Wario, it's me!
Huh... is someone here?
Pfahaha... yeah, i get it, very scary. You can come out now.
Come on, where are you?!

[She hears a noise behind her and turns around]

Daisy: Aha! Found y-
AAAAAAAAH!!

[She gets approached by three Twilis]

Daisy: Holy shit, what the fuck is that?
What do you want with me?!

[Camera zooms in on the cock of the middle Twili as it pops out of his pants]

Daisy: Oh my god, are you serious?
...That being said, it's pretty damn huge...

[All three Twilis then assault her]

Daisy: Hey, wait a minute!

Sex Scene 2 : One of them is holding her tits and jerking himself off with them, while she's jerking off the other two with her hands.
https://i.imgur.com/9cApJKX.jpg
They all cum on her face.

Sex Scene 3 : One is laying on his back and she's laying on him while he fucks her pussy, with another one fucking her ass and the third one fucking her mouth
https://i.imgur.com/mAdwdc2.jpg
They all cum inside.

[After the third sex scene the screen is black, then a *POW* bubble appears, and the lights are turned on to reveal Wario in a just-gave-a-huge-punch pose]

Wario: Hey, you bastards! Stay the fuck away from my a-wife! I'll teach you!

[Upon seeing Wario's appearance, the Twilis immediately run away]

Wario: Yeah, that's it! Leave and never-a come back!
Daisy (laying on the ground with cum in her holes): Uh... Wario... you saved me...
Wario: Yeah, don't a-worry baby, it's all over now.
Now to thank me, you have to let me fuck you!
Daisy: Huh? P-please wait! I'm still...

Sex Scene 4 : G-Whiz position with Wario grabbing her legs
https://www.meetandfuckgames.com/images ... -640-3.jpg
Cums inside her.

[Wario is standing with his dick out while Daisy is laying on the floor, unconscious]

Wario: Wah?!
Looks a-like she passed out. Maybe i went overboard this a-time.
Oh well. Now to claim my-a reward!

[He moves to another room where the four main girls are waiting for him]

Wario: Hey girls! Great-a news! The plan was a success!
Peach: Wonderful!
Zelda: Thanks, Wario! I knew we could count on you.
Wario: Well, now. Remember what you girls a-said earlier?
Rosalina: Of course we do. Now that we got our revenge, you can fuck us.
Samus: And make it good!
Wario: Wah!

Sex Scene 5 : The player can choose two girls out of the four, one for the top and one for the bottom.
The top girl is in doggystyle position while the bottom one is in missionary position. The player can choose which one to fuck and change at will.
https://i.imgur.com/jwmuxqu.jpg
Cums inside. The scene ends once Wario came inside both girls, and the player can then either return to the girl select screen and replay the scene or end the game.

END
Brob

Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:31 am

Another Nintendoll commission. If this keeps up they would have to eventually release one at some point.

Anyways, I really like the atmosphere you have for the game. You've clearly been paying attention when it comes to the series. Most of the dialogues come across as thought out as well. I also really appreciate you using Midna as well. I really hope she gets used more in the future.

So these are just my personal criticisms. 1st, there's actually is a reference to the Twili species, but I feel like you already knew this. You also have too many sex scenes, which really is fine, but one of them is going to get cut out. Also, you have 3 sex scenes with Daisy, which I'm assuming is because you like her that much. And lastly, I personally think it would be better if the Nintendo women got trick into having sex with Wario as that's usually half the fun when it comes to these games. Also, I personally think it would be nice if you got Daisy & Midna involved as well.

Overall, I still enjoy your commission. If your idea somehow does get picked, I would re-subscribe to MNF
Caliborn

Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:27 pm

Thanks.

Well yeah there's a lot with Daisy in this one mostly because of how the plot is structured, since it's supposed to be the other girls getting back at her.
Idk if there's too many sex scenes. Maybe the game could be split into two if it's told from Daisy's perspective and then another game explains what exactly happened, but i feel like the Daisy one wouldn't really be a Nintendolls game then.
But now that i think of it there have been Nintendolls games without the main 4 so idk.
Brob

Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:34 pm

That would be nice, but that probably won't happen.

The chance of having 5 sex scenes isn't really there & I personally think Wario just banging Daisy kinda came out of the blue, but it's your idea at the end of the day.

Again, really rooting for your idea to be an actual thing.
Caliborn

Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:58 pm

Well the idea with Wario is that he was in on the plan as well, and also him kind of being a dick because well that's the character lol

But anyway thanks for your support
Brob

Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:57 pm

No, I totally get why Wario is there.

Anyways, good luck & here's hoping your idea somehow gets made.
Brob

Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:24 am

Congratz, your idea is being made. :D
Caliborn

Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:26 pm

Yeah i just noticed lmao

Thanks a lot to the team for picking it really wasn't expecting that kek
Brob

Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:52 pm

I don't suppose someone can provide a preview of the upcoming game?
Brob

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:23 pm

So I'm guessing that's a no on the previews then?