mugen64

Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:14 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:10 am
Lemon123 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:58 am
serega_mnf wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:32 pm
From time to time we can make some 'extra spicy' games for you guys, but those games are gonna be released as a free one on GamesOfDesire. I see this as a good safe enough solution.
It would be awesome to have a "spicy game" once in a while. If you decide to do so, it would be great to have a poll to see what "spicy" stuff would people like to see the most.

I hope that you shall have a great year and all of us will enjoy many good games with our favourite characters. I personally hope to see Griselda the busty orc, maybe in some goblin gangbang scenario.
Cheers.
Griselda is on safe side, she is just big green-skinned girl :)
interesting if that the case i hope my own green skin girl can be used in a game eventually as well
jowawill

Mon May 06, 2024 12:47 am

I know this conversation is a couple of years old but I feel it's definitely worth reviving if only because you're still having to remove or hide games, some of which do not get posted on games of desire. It would make way more sense to release games on subscribestar or link this site through subscribestar or patreon for payment confirmation specifically (as several artists and game devs currently do) if for no other reason than we'd be able to keep playing the games we're actively paying you to make with getting the rug pulled out from under us when the one's we like have to get dropped.

Their rues aren't any harsher than CCBill's and they rarely enforce what few they have. It would free you up to do more risky games, if anything.