Emerald Tigóbitties: Future Tycoon

Kaiju316

Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:45 am

Hey guys. I posted this a few months back and updated that forum a few times but I wanted to make a singular and more ironed out idea for you guys to read. I'm here to introduce my OC to MNF: Emerald Tigóbitties! She is an up and coming entrepreneur that strives to create business/connections through unorthodox means. This is essentially her origin story and hopefully a proper start to her sexy adventures along the way.

Emerald Tigóbitties Bio:
Age 24
Afro Latina - Puerto Rican and Jamaican to be exact
Height - 5'10
Job - College Graduate with Master's Degree in Business and Finance with asperations to be a successful entrepreneur
Likes - Video Games, Geek/Nerd Culture, Sweets, Shy and Nice Men and a paticulary busty cheif of Police
Turn offs - Arrogrence and smell
Tit size - JJ cups

Emerald's appearance: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5ntnAH2TuMmWrifr5

Story Idea:
Intro: 'Graduating with honors and a high hope for her future, Emerald Tigóbitties looks up at MNF Automobile Industries building with a incoming interview she snagged'

Emerald thinks: (Yes. I'm finally here.)

*Emerald enters the building and meets with Mr.Autofuch himself, the CEO of MNF Automobile Industries*

Emerald: "Hello Mr.Autofuch, its an honor to have this interview with you."

Mr.Autofuch: "Ah. You must be Ms.Tigóbitties! Well from the looks of it that name definitely suits you well!"

Emerald: "Excuse me?!"

Mr.Autofuch: "Don't get your panties in such a twist so fast Ms.Tigóbitties. I was just giving you a compliment. You don't want to ruin your future carrer so fast would you?"

Emerald pissed off: "ok then....."

Mr.Autofuch: "As you may have known Emerald, you are applying to a really high position of ours. One of our corporate leaders at the finance department. I really want to know if I woman like you can handle such a important job like this."

Emerald: "Well 'David' if you really want to know. I am a hard worker. Getting shit done is in my blood and carrying a business the greatness is what I aspire to do. I'm not gonna let any body tear my willpower apart"

Mr.Autofuch: "Well Emerald that is certainty something. A women with your particular background and enticity combined with your delcious body, I don't know if them men in the office could do their jobs properly."

Emerald: "Well maybe you guys should think with your heads and not your limp dicks."

Mr.Autofuch: "That's strike two Tigóbitties. It's looking really hard to hire a beautiful women like you with a dirty mouth like that"

Emerald: "I take no shit from anybody Mr.Autofuch. Not from you or any of your spinless employees. You need a women with determination and perseverance. Skills like that can skyrocket you in the corporate landscape."

Mr.Autofuch: "You do make a strong argument, and your skills seem quite impressive but I need to know if you can 'handle' this companies moto.

Emerald: "And what's that?"

Mr.Autofuch: "If it melts in your mouth, then you 'ride or die' until the costumer is satisfied" (2 employees on both sides stand next to Mr.Autofuch. Each with their hard cocks out)

Sex Scene 1: Emerald rides one employee while deepthroating another

Easy-
Emerald: "Jesus Christ! What type of bullshit is this"
Mr.Autofuch: "You can call it our 'throat exercise. Works well for upcoming speechs"

Medium-
Emerald: "These cocks are no joke, but nothing that I haven't seen before!"

Hard-
Emerald: "Fuck. This feels so good. I may have to consider working here"
Mr.Autofuck: "Yes. That's a good fucking whore!"

Sex Scene 2: The two employees shove both of their cocks into Emerald's asshole

Easy-
Emerald: "You little white motherfuckers!"
Mr.Autofuch: "I thought Ms.Tigóbitties doesn't take no shit from anybody?"

Medium-
Emerald: "Ok. You had your little fun, but now I'm getting used to this"

Hard-
Emarld: "Come on you little dick fucks! Can't handle my asshole now?!"
Mr.Autofuch: "Oh my god....."

*Both employees are passed out in the corner as Emerald is sitting on the chair*

Emerald: "I passed your little test. Did I get the job?"
Mr.Autofuch: "You were impressive but you are not out of the woods yet."
*Mr.Autofuch drops his pants and his big cock flys out*

Sex Scene 3: Titsucking/Fucking
Easy-
Mr.Autofuch: "I gotta suck on these big black juggs!"
Emerald: "Shit. Why is it you old fucks start so rough?!"

Medium-
Mr.Autofuch: "Tits like these can't go to waste!"
Emerald: "Well you better drink up bitch!"

Hard-
Mr.Autofuch: "Is that....chocolate milk I taste?"
Emerald: "Yeah it's a condition. Lets move on...."

Easy titfuck-
Mr.Autofuch: "God look at that magifincent cock goes between them!"
Emerald: "Think you can try and hold in that nut?"

Medium-
Mr.Autofuch: "I don't think I can handle this much tit meat!"
Emerald: "Talking too much shit!"

Hard-
Mr.Autofuch: "Oh my god. Oh my g..gg.gggg"
Emerald: "This mothafucka look like he about die."

Cum-
Mr.Autofuch: "AHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

*Emerald has a huge cum stain between her tits and is sitting on the table now*

Emerald: "Guess thats that huh?"
Mr.Autofuch: "no.......it's not over....."
Emerald: "What you wanna round two already?!"
Mr.Autofuch: "I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOUR INSIDES LIKE A BLACK WHORE THAT YOU ARE!"

Sex Scene 4: Rough Pussy Sex with Mr.Autofuch grabbing Emerald's Afro pretty hard

Easy-
Mr.Autofuch: "Bend over the table and take it you black bitch!"
Emerald:"What the fuck did you just call me?!"

Medium-
Mr.Autofuch: "This black cunt is mine. It will forever be filled up with my big white cock."
Emerald: "In your dreams you old white bastard!"

Hard-
Mr.Autofuch: "YES! YES! YES! I'M GOING TO OBERFLOW YOUR BLACK PUSSY!!!!"
Emerald: "OH MY GOD! OH SHIT. THIS WHITE DICK IS MAKING MY LEGS WEAK!!! I'LL SIGN THE PAPERS, I'LL BE YOUR BLACK BITCH!!!!"
*Mr.Autofuch signs the papers as he fucks Emerald and cums inside her*
Emerald: (Got that bitch....)

*Mr.Autofuch is passed out in his chair*
Mr.Autofuch:" Well Ms.Emerald that was a wonderful experience. I look forword to do this more often now that you got the job."

Emerald: "About that....."

Mr.Autofuch: "Hm?"

Emerald: "While you were in your 'jungle fever' you didn't care to.notice or realize what you signed."

Mr.Autofuch: "What the hell did you do?! What did you make me sign."

Emerald: "On this signed copy of our contract, in hard BLACK inc. You just gave me your CEO position of MNF AutoMobile Industries. I own your bitchass and this company now!"

Mr.Autofuch: "Dear god, what did I do....."

Emerald: "Well for starters, get outta my face and outta my building. It's time for MNF AutoMobile Industries to become Tigóbitties Incorporated!"

THE END
mugen64

Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:33 pm

fun read as always well see this character added to mnf soon since you seem to get a lot of people behind your ideas
TheBraveD

Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:51 pm

mugen64 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:33 pm
fun read as always well see this character added to mnf soon since you seem to get a lot of people behind your ideas
Including me man, GET THIS LADY IN!
Marabunta

Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:04 am

I love the script and the character of Emerald 😍
Falcon007

Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:36 pm

i love the idea , the character seems so nasty and gorgeous , it would be a nice idea bring her to mnf universe
complete agree with this game idea :D
ThatGuy

Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:37 am

Would love to see this character in a game, maybe made by Serega or Kosmos
Kaiju316

Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:02 am

So this may seem a bit selfish to ask but can my girl Emerald be the next big star MNF puts in a game next? We need to see some big black titties be represented in some way!
Kaiju316

Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:42 pm

Just gonna put this idea on the top of the forums again so that Vadim, Kosmos or Serega wanna do this idea
Kaiju316

Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:42 am

So i'm gonna update this game idea for people to see and share their thoughts on it. Anybody intrested? Vadim, Kosmos and even Serega? Are you guys interested in making this game and willing to introduce this beautiful black woman to the MNF verse?
DarkNecros16

Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:17 am

I really support this idea, Emerald it's sexy and beautiful, and actually we need more ebony beauties in the MNF lore.