super heroine hijinks 4

sebastian

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:05 pm

super heroine hijinks 4 release date please.
I should like to see super son are giving a good fuck to mighty mom
treydolla17

Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:00 am

Is there any way to rewrite their relationship to avoid the whole incest ban rule so Mighty Mom could be his Step-Mom?
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:49 pm

It's hard question. 1) First of all we can avoid mentioning their relationships directly cuz Mighty Mom and Super Son are just their super-heroes names, but not actually mom and son. 2) We can use step-mom and step-son words if it won't ruin your incest idea.
Assfucker

Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:33 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
It's hard question. 1) First of all we can avoid mentioning their relationships directly cuz Mighty Mom and Super Son are just their super-heroes names, but not actually mom and son. 2) We can use step-mom and step-son words if it won't ruin your incest idea.
Really i thought they made clear that they are mother and son in super heroe hijinks 3 check the dialogues
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Assfucker wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:33 pm
mnf_vadim wrote:
Really i thought they made clear that they are mother and son in super heroe hijinks 3 check the dialogues
It seems there are some errors in previous dialogs cuz they can't be mother and son cuz incest is forbidden, you know...
fcrivers

Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:08 pm

I already left an idea for a 4th game, which Vadim didnt even look..

Vadim, speaking of workarounds, could you consider giving a continuation to super heroine hijinks? You could have the son disguised like the baka/mom idea and it would still work right? Personally I feel that mighty moms appearance in the mnf metropolis was kind of a let down and would really like if she had another game of her own.

He could disguise himself as a thief and rob a bank, holding hostages, and officer juggs tries to negotiate, but he says he wants to make a trade, hostages for mighty mom, and then he makes a deal with mighty mom that she can't refuse, since she has to protect the people of mnf metropolis, she has to succumb to his demands.
Dwayne

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:25 am

fcrivers wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:08 pm
I already left an idea for a 4th game, which Vadim didnt even look..

Vadim, speaking of workarounds, could you consider giving a continuation to super heroine hijinks? You could have the son disguised like the baka/mom idea and it would still work right? Personally I feel that mighty moms appearance in the mnf metropolis was kind of a let down and would really like if she had another game of her own.

He could disguise himself as a thief and rob a bank, holding hostages, and officer juggs tries to negotiate, but he says he wants to make a trade, hostages for mighty mom, and then he makes a deal with mighty mom that she can't refuse, since she has to protect the people of mnf metropolis, she has to succumb to his demands.
Yeah, I remember this idea, I liked it! You should submit it next Vadim round.
fcrivers

Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:33 am

Dwayne wrote:
Yeah, you were there with corrections to my initial idea too :D

I would submit it, but obviously the idea needs a lot of work. I am not good with descriptions, plus, I am not subbed since the recent games that came out are lackluster, plot wise.

Anyway, the idea is here, if Vadim sees and likes maybe someone can work on it, I really don't care, would just rather see better scenarios for some characters instead of the mashup that is mnf metropolis.
CodeW

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:23 pm

fcrivers wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:33 am
Dwayne wrote:
Yeah, you were there with corrections to my initial idea too :D

I would submit it, but obviously the idea needs a lot of work. I am not good with descriptions, plus, I am not subbed since the recent games that came out are lackluster, plot wise.

Anyway, the idea is here, if Vadim sees and likes maybe someone can work on it, I really don't care, would just rather see better scenarios for some characters instead of the mashup that is mnf metropolis.
fcrivers If you'd like, I can write a script for Super Heroine Hijinks 4 but the idea will be slightly different from yours. If I'm not mistaken, Super Son and Mighty Mom are Serrated's characters, correct? Is he okay with this?
CodeW

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:46 pm

Anyway, here's my idea.

Due to a significant increase in the crime rate of MNF Metropolis, Mighty Mom has been very busy. On the other hand, Super Son has been busy thinking of ways to trick Mighty Mom into having sex with him.

Super Son: Oww! It hurts so much! I think I broke my left arm and my right leg. Can you help me wash my body, Mighty Mom? Please!

Mighty Mom: Enough is enough, Super Son! It's becoming very obvious that you are faking your injuries and illnesses. You refuse to see a doctor and I have no time for your absurd requests! MNF Metropolis needs me!

Super Son: But... But I need you too, Mighty Mom! I need you more than MNF Metropolis ever will! Can't we spend more quality time together?!

Mighty Mom: I'm sorry, Super Son. With great power comes great responsibility. Are you coming along?

Super Son: No, I think I need some time alone.

Mighty Mom: Hey, cheer up, Super Son. I'm sure it won't be long before we have all those criminals and supervillains behind bars. I'm leaving. I love you, Super Son.

Super Son: To think that the city I have sworn to protect has stolen Mighty Mom from me... I will make you pay for this, MNF Metropolis!

A few hours later...

Mighty Mom is back but Super Son is nowhere to be found. Super Son's superhero costume is in the rubbish bin and he has left a piece of paper on the dining room table.

[When our strings of fate intertwine, we shall meet again. Take care of yourself, Mighty Mom. - Super Son]