Miss The Milk

ga857007

Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:38 pm

Could I just ask a question why Where's The Milk? IV haven't Games Production Progress,
Why skip it , I’m expecting it release long time :roll:
Brian Damage

Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:27 pm

ga857007 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:38 pm
Could I just ask a question why Where's The Milk? IV haven't Games Production Progress,
Why skip it , I’m expecting it release long time :roll:
I was wondering about this as well... I've really been looking forward to Where's The Milk? IV. Why did you skip over it for Grandma Boobitch?
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:13 am

First of all I don't very like the part when she hit the tree with her head and I'm not sure that CCBILL will be ok to se her have sex with non-humans.
UWU_Ghost

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:51 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
First of all I don't very like the part when she hit the tree with her head and I'm not sure that CCBILL will be ok to se her have sex with non-humans.
Yeah I also thought that CCBILL wouldn't like that, but technically if CCBILL where okay with XMas Payrise 7: THE BUMBLE shouldn't they be okay with that game too? (Btw I'm not a fan of that head hitting part either :') )
junky

Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:43 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
We can see Tilda fuck with centaur, officer Juggs fuck with werewolf, and mrs Claus fuck with yeti :/

So in this case a non-human sex it's an excuse.
Brian Damage

Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:40 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
I signed up for premium just to vote for Where's The Milk? IV. If you're going to go back on this, please refund my money! If the content was a problem, you shouldn't have offered a vote. I feel this was very misleading.
Yojimbo

Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:44 am

Brian Damage wrote:
mnf_vadim wrote:
I signed up for premium just to vote for Where's The Milk? IV. If you're going to go back on this, please refund my money! If the content was a problem, you shouldn't have offered a vote. I feel this was very misleading.
I feel the same way. Why did we vote if it's not even going to be made? What a rip off. It's been under the "Games In Production" for months now. So misleading!
Dildo Baggins

Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:52 am

What about letting Serega make it? I'm sure he would do an awesome job with it! Where's The Milk has kind of gone down hill since the first one in my opinion. I was looking forward to this fourth one.
IanBowman

Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:09 am

I feel not honoring this vote is a slap in the face to subscribers. Bad form.

Goblin's Feast is a great story because it has exciting build up and doesn't just cut to clothes disappearing and the character getting fucked. What's the difference between a goblin or elf? You can animate them to look more human. Just make two little ugly, fat humans and instead of her getting knocked on the head, give the little goblin humans the power of invisibility so Mrs. Megamounds doesn't see them when she gets caught in their trap. We as the viewers can see them but she cannot. There's always a workaround for these concerns but just not doing it after people have given you money is thievery or at the very least false advertising.
Lushly

Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:18 am

Brian Damage wrote:
mnf_vadim wrote:
I paid to vote in this one as well. I'd like a refund if my vote isn't going to be honored, please.