Has Mrs Claus bumble game been taken down?

mfjones44

Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:55 pm

Cant see it on the site, whats happened?
Anonymous Master

Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:42 pm

looks like it's gone. i'll admit, that was one of the crazier games ever made.

The beastiality thing was kinda much, even by this site's standards, and the very open ending(s) would make it difficult to make more games with said character due to the continuity going either (because it's never said which one is the "True Ending).
mugen64

Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:48 pm

It just means it's gonna be put on https://www.gamesofdesire.com
also now im a little worried about my idea of big top bangeroo 4 since i thought robots were good
xXGottSteinXx

Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:37 am

Anonymous Master wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:42 pm
looks like it's gone. i'll admit, that was one of the crazier games ever made.

The beastiality thing was kinda much, even by this site's standards, and the very open ending(s) would make it difficult to make more games with said character due to the continuity going either (because it's never said which one is the "True Ending).
If monsters are bestiality now I think I might want off this ride. While it wasn't one of my favorites, it was one of the better animated pieces they've made IMO and if CCBill is gonna strike it down for 'bestiality' or the roughness, which in that case the new Tilda game might be next on both of those counts, then I'm finding it more and more unlikely that I'll sub in the future unless they make something that really blows me out of the water.

I wish this team would make a fully dedicated Patreon at this point. If it IS CCBill taking down all these things then the MnF team, and by extension, us their subscribers, don't deserve to be cut off at the balls for our ideas and their talent as animators. I will happily become a patreon if it will mean full creative freedom and better quality content.
hesaiditoncamera_43

Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:14 am

Mugen64, don't worry you did a good job with both the idea and the robots, they match the scenes perfectly, the only thing we should worry about is the delivery.
BigK7o8

Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:55 am

Not going to lie, I'm pretty bummed. With the Bumble I explicitly made him a robot, and only created the character in the first place because nearly every major character on the site had a game with monsters coming out around that time and I thought, hey, why not Mrs. Claus, too!?! I even went with a Christmas monster! It ended up being a really fun game and character, and I really enjoyed writing it. Hell, there are even people on this forum who want games that are about the bumble's continued adventures, and don't even include Mrs. Claus.

As for the "extreme" ending, I was just trying to set up a reason to have Mrs. Claus lactating, and specifically wrote a good ending and left it ambiguous so that CCBill wouldn't get upset. I don't think that's the reason they're upset, though. There are other games with pregnancy in them (Amazon Island, for example) and they're still on the website. Plus, Mrs. Claus was REALLY into it in the extreme ending. Hopefully we can still get away with extreme endings but I honestly don't know, because that was the only game where I tried it.

All in all... this sucks. Because now the Christmas lactation crossover I've been trying to get made for two years is going to be missing a chapter, and so are the xmas payrise games that a lot of people have worked very hard on. I guess in the future, when I write games, I'm going to have to follow the rules a lot more strictly. Maybe an updated version of the rules will get posted so we can all learn something from this experience and keep these great stories going!
mugen64

Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:34 am

hesaiditoncamera_43 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:14 am
Mugen64, don't worry you did a good job with both the idea and the robots, they match the scenes perfectly, the only thing we should worry about is the delivery.
i have faith in kosmos he'll do it right. only time kosmos didnt delivery is when the idea was bad. anyway i think he'll do it just like the tilda game and make it either black & white screen or just show preview of Victoria Vanderbilt and Wildbur only
Anonymous Master

Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:05 am

i think when it comes to the demons and orc creatures that have appeared in some games, as long as they're mostly humanoid, they're left alone.
This, on the other hand, more or less fit the description of beastiality, even if the Bumble was revealed to be a robotic mech in the end.
I'm all for creative expression, and i'll admit that some of these non-human storylines can be entertaining (even though i personally don't like ACTUAL beastiality), but wouldn't it save everyone unnecessary hassle if future games only featured humanoid or mostly humanoid beings, even if there's an alien, supernatural, or science-fiction theme?
xXGottSteinXx

Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:40 am

Well that's the real question, isn't it? WHY was it taken down, specifically?

What constitutes bestiality, simply not having human skin?

Hopefully we can get a proper answers and can move forward based off that knowledge, because right now it just seems like some situations are ok and others aren't even though they're essentially the same.
manthus

Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:53 am

Oh no! I loved the game! Especially impregnating that bitch!